Chpt # The Third Time

Louisa's POV

.....

Shit....

Shit.....

Shit.......

That's my fucking brother in front of me.......w-what am I suppose to do?!Hopefully he won't recognize me, but still...in the parade he was there he was about to look twice at me that time.....tsk.

Don't show your afraid of him, act like you have no idea who he is, if you look back, he'll know who you really are...keep it calm....

I stared at him, I stared at his eyes that are different.... The shape and the looks are still the same, but where's that warmth there?

Its not there anymore....he has the same hair cut as always, he looks a bit taller......taller than me...

"State your name" He said.

"Mikasa Ackerman" Mikasa didn't hesitate at all.

"Armin Arlert" Armin stated his name.

Now its my turn...should I say my real name? Or my fake name? I couldn't move or speak, I just looked at him in the eye, tried to find something.

"Name" he spoke again, made me nervous.....in the inside but, I didn't move at all, I felt like I'm cemented in the ground.

"Louis A-Schatten" I said, finally said something.

Shit.....I almost said Ackerman....shit....if I said that it would blow my cover....I looked away then, I couldn't bare staring at him anymore.

***

After that incident..the recon corps and Garrison's engineers came rushing in and Wall rose was freed once again of the titan threat.

It took an entire day to eliminate all the titans trapped inside Trost. During that time the fixed artillery was constantly spitting fire while the high-explosion shells eliminated most of the titans and the Recon Corps mop the leftovers.

Here I am, with horseface doing this dirty work....meaning collecting dead bodies..what? Were you thinking of something else? You better not....( ̄^ ̄)

We have been doing this for two days now and we still didn't collect all the bodies. My old napkin wrapped around my face, covering my nose and mouth.

I then realized that horseface went ahead, left me all alone here......great.....where's the team work again? I looked around and searched for him. I found him then, just standing in front of a dead person. What the hell happened to him?

"Jean? What are you doing?" I asked, and walked towards him. When I found out who he was looking at....the dead person was Marco!

Wait...what? Marco? What.....what happened here?

"Is that Marco?" I asked, shocked.

"What happened to him..." Jean replied, I looked at Jean...I saw that terrified eyes he has.

"Cadets!" someone shouted, I turned around and saw a woman holding a folder.

"Do you know his name?" She continued, I looked at Jean, I was waiting who's gonna spoke up first..

"I wasn't going to look, but...I can't believe it...not him.." Jean just said.

"Who's he? You have to tell me now" the lady replied, then without saying a word Jean was about to leave, though I grab his shirt to stand still.

"Tsk,the 140th training corps, leader of squad 19, Marco Bott" I said as I faced the girl.

"Marco, huh? Glad we know his name,thank you for your cooperation" The lady replied as she wrote something on her paper and left.