Chpt # Cross

Louisa's POV

Since I was 12, I got the habit of smoking ,drinking and also got addicted to drugs in a very young age. But as the two years has passed, I tried my best to stop those bad habits, and yes I did.

Though it didn't go as plan, when I saw my brother again, I mostly got frightened and nervous alot this days, and I had a hard time hiding them from other people....then again the smoking habit was came in again.

I was leaning near a window where I could see the others a line infront of the horse stables Liyah and Shinami included.

Where am I you asked? I'm infront of Thick eyebrows here, I just came in his office few minutes ago and what does this guy want this time? I sipped my milk tea as I waited for him to talk

"Nice to see you again...Louis Schatten" he genuinely smiled at me as he sat down on his chair.

"Tsk" I spatted, placed my tea on a small window desk and crossed my arms.

"Just get to the point" I said, he smiled again...what a jerk.

"Very well then, so I've heard that you didn't tell anyone about your true identity" he stared at me and waited for my answer.

I looked back outside the window...stared at everyone near the stables as a horse was eating some guy's hair...what an idiot, I grab the rim of the tea cup and sipped some tea.

"You don't want any trouble in the Survey Corps...do you?" I replied.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

" I am Dark Queen, the most famous and dangerous thug in the underground, for short.....people want to kill me" I said and looked back at him, he just gave me a face asking for more information. Tsk.

"So? Your safe here than there" he replied.

"What would people think if they found out a thug joined the Survey Corps?" I asked.

"It won't be a problem, your not the only famous thug who joined the Survey Corps" he replied....do you think I don't know that?

"Ani-...Levi was the famous thug but he and his men are few and stayed hidden as much as possible for he doesn't want to get interfer in gang wars and such" I answered....his eyes shown he became more curious.

"How did you know Levi?" He asked.

...

"He was the famous thug before, no one will ever forget him" I answered.

"But for me...." I continued and caught Erwin's attention.

"I don't hide, more overly I fight...my group is the largest of all....I killed a lot of people...fought a lot in gang wars...to get to my position.....to be called Dark Queen" I said.

"Continue" he replied...his pissing me off...

"I've been known everywhere....even the thugs in the surface does" I said.

"What's your point?" He asked impatient.

"If they found out that I'm here, they'll go after me" I answered.

"What? Why?" He asked once again.

"Levi hid and he didn't ruled over the underground,he has skills that's one thing but he also became famous when he used 3dmg for stealing....but for me? In a young age I took over the underground the military even had hard time capturing me....if people want power...they have to kill the person who has it..get it now?" I raised an eyebrow.