Chpt # Longing Hug

Louisa's POV

You better not attack me

I'll kill you like the others at the back

How annoying that I can't kill you LOUIS!!

"LOUIS!!" A manly voice was heard. My eyes peered open slowly. I was in the arms of someone, my head rested on it's palm, leaned unto it's chest. I looked up at the person to see worried amber eyes darted to my gray ones, has a long jawline and has a light-ash brown hair.

"Jean?" I asked unsure.

A palm pushed my head forward, brought me into a tight embrace and I got shocked by his reaction.

"Thank god, your alright" he said and his voice quivered.

"You scared me" he added as I felt his head rested on my shoulder.

Why did this.....felt so familiar......it felt like I've been longing for this......why did it felt comforting....and safe?

I know now.......this is how my brother hugged me......I feel so safe...somehow..

"What happened?" Jean asked and let go of the embrace. The warmth.......it's gone.

"Ugh...Sys....Captain Ness.....they died....by a titan, but it's intelligent...like....Eren" I said slowly, couldn't even speak very well with the pain that suddenly strucked to my head. I grabbed my head in pain.

"L-Louis are you alright?" Jean asked worried then I looked at him and saw his worried eyes.

I shook off the pain and stood up, made Jean a bit shocked.

"Jean we don't have enough time we have to run after that Female Titan" I said as I walked towards Cross as he was eating grass.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes" I immediately answered, didn't mind the pain that ran throughout my body.

"If you say so, let's go" Jean rode his horse.

"........" How embarrassing... I tried to get up the horse but I failed..

"Ok, Ok I'll get you up" I heard a snicker from Jean as he got off his horse.

Armin's POV

"I saw the siganal for an abnormal" Reiner said as we ran after the Female Titan.

"Is that it, with the nice ass?" Reiner asked....

"Seriously Reiner? You'd described it like that?" Liyah asked sarcasticly.

"It's not a abnormal, it's a human in a titan's body" I told them.

"What??" Reiner asked confused.

"I can see that now" Liyah replied.

"Wait! We got to fire the flare!" I shouted and brought out my flare gun to shoot the emergency flare. but because I kept on quivering I had trouble shooting the signal.

Hurry! I must signal about the emergency! I then heard a blast of a flare the three of us turned around and saw Jean signaled the flare and his with Louis!

"Louis!!! Your ok?!!" Liyah shouted in relief

"I guess Jean did it" I heard Reiner said and....I thought I saw him rolled his eyes? Hmm?