Chpt # Familiarities

Louisa POV

After that night in the stables, I headed directly to my room and looked for comfort. I even acted I was asleep when Liyah and Shinami came it's just I couldn't take it that Isabel and Farlan's dead. I couldn't even sleep..I stayed up almost all night and I only had 3 hours of sleep but it didn't bother me at all.

Before our expedition outside the walls Commander Eye Brows planned to have a mini-training. I didn't know why he did it but it gave me suspicion and I don't like it. My partner was Jean. Speaking of Jean.....his has been acting different this days, I knew it may have been because of the death of Marco and all but his more aggressive and more than hot headed.

We circled around each other, Jean was the one who has the knife. He attacked first, he charged at me, I stepped down as Jean missed his attack then I stretched out her leg and sweep off Jean's feet that leaded him to the ground.

"Jean" I said while he was still on the ground.

"Tsk, what?" He asked annoyed.

"Where are you?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"What are you talking about?" He asked as he stood up.

"You've been acting strange lately" I answered and looked away embarrassed.

I felt him smirked.

"Yah, I know I've changed a bit" he said.

"I just wanted the old Jean back who complemented my hair 3 years ago" I looked at him and yes I was being playful here.

He blushed "Well except the douchebag part of you" I added as I was smirking in the inside.

"What the- I'm not a douchebag" he angrily replied as he handed me the knife.

"Horseface then" I slyly smiled and accepted the knife.

We stepped back for some distance and right away I attacked Jean. I pointed the knife towards his chest,as soon as Jean grabbed her right arm which is expected. I quickly passed the knife to my other free arm. Stared at Jean who's shocked, I pulled my right arm behind me with Jean who joined the motion, I swifly moved behind his back with my arm that he was grabbing wrapped around his neck into a lock and pointed the knife just at the side of his stomach.

"Ok you win" he answered. I let go of the grip and released him in my grasp.

"Your really strong...." He said and scratched his nape.

"Your stronger than me....the only problem is your not using the dumb head of yours" I answered and thrown the knife like a dart and hits his forehead.

"Ouch!-what was that for?!" He shouted and catched the knife.

"Nothing, I thought maybe that would help you wake up back to reality" I replied.

"Tch, shut up" he said.

"That's my line" I replied.

"Dinner's ready! Everyone!" Someone shouted and suddenly arms were wrapped around me......squeezing me.

I flip the person over and realized it was Shinami.

"Ite!!......what was that for?!" She cried as she rubbs her back in pain.

"That's what you get from hugging me" I replied and didn't mind her pain.

"Whatever let's eat!" She excitedly smiled and pulled me away from the grounds leaving Jean behind.

"What's this about?" I asked her as we slowed the pace.

Someone wrapped their hand on my shoulder "You guus looked so sweet there~" Liyah snickered.