Chpt # Sleepy

12hours ago before Annie was captured by the Eren and the officials. In a place in Wall Rose sat the other cadets, nothing to do but sat down boringly.

"My village is not far from this place" Connie said as he looked outside the window with boredom.

"My home town is close by too" Sasha replied.

"We've come all the way to the southern district of Wall Rose"Sasha said.

"But we'er not even allowed to visit them, it's not like we have something to do anyway" Connie replied.

The door opened and came Shinami who was helping Louisa as she was trying to control herself.

"Louis take it easy will you?" Shinami asked in a caring tone.

"I can take care of myself, I can do this" Louisa replied a bit angrily.

"Shinami? what happened to her?" Ymir asked.

"She's not feel-" Shinami was cut off by a death glare from Louisa.

"I'll tell you later....Hey Reiner is someone sitting there beside you?" Shinami asked when shesaw a vacant sit beside him.

"Um....no, it's vacant" Reiner replied.

"Do I have to sit with him?" Louisa whispered.

"Oh, just sit down already" Shinami replied and escorted Louisa to take a sit.

"Guys can you keep an eye on her for a moment, I mean really keep an eye on her, I'll just get a bottle of water for her" Shinami said and left.

"Tsk, how annoying....." Louisa mumbled and her arms crossed angrily.

"Louis are you alright? you look very tired" Berthold asked.

"What? no...I'm not hungry at all" Louisa replied in a tired tone.

"T-that's not what I asked about" Berthold said akwardly.

Reiner looked at Louisa closely, her eyes closed.

"She now looks like a female version of Corporal Levi now with those eyebags" Reiner laughed.

"Now you said it, she kind of looks like him" Connie laughed.

"Shhhh.....guys, she'd kill us if she heard that" Berthold whispered nervously.

"She doesn't seem to mind" Reiner replied.

"Because she's asleep!!" Sasha explained as she took a closer look.

"Asleep?!" Connie replied shockingly.

"Wait, she is?" Ymir asked and walked to their table.

"Awww, she looks cute when she sleeps...I never imagined her face to be this cute when she sleeps" Krista commented as she followed Ymir.

"Aren't you guys in the same dorm, I'd asume you saw her asleep even once" Berthold said.

"Nope, it's our first time to see her asleep this close" Ymir replied.

"Louis always took the bunked bed on top so it's hard to see her sleep because she always face the wall, and every tine we wake up she's not there on her bed, even in the middle of the night" Krista explained.

As they were talking, Louisa's head tilted on Reiner's shoulder which flinched him from suprise.

"She must be very sleepy...." Sasha said.

"Louis! here's your water!" Shinami came in.

"Shhhh!"

"What??"she asked as she walked towards them.

She saw a sleeping Louisa, her head on Reiner's shoulder with her hands crossed.

"Finally! she slept!" Shinami said in relief as she placed the bottle on the table.

"What do you mean?" Connie asked.

"She hasn't slepted for FIVE freaking days straight, and I just found out about it this morning" Shinami explained.

"Seriously?" Krista asked shocklingly.

"Reiner, I know your a bit uncomfortable but I suggest not to wke her wake...this might be the only chance she could get some rest" Shinami said to Reiner.

"And who said I wasn't confortable?" Reiner grinned.

"Ohhh, if Liyah was here she'd punch you on the face" Shinami replied.

"But she isn't" Reiner answered.

"Where is she by the way?" Connie asked.

"She's with Armin and the others in Wall Sina" Shinami replied.

"I can feel rumble, It's like heavy foot steps!" Sasha suddenly shouted.

"Sasha, don't shout, you might wake up Louis" Shinami replied.

"If your saying that there are titans somewhere close by, then this means Wall Rose has fallen" Reiner said.

"I'm sure of it!! I heard multiple sounds of foot steps!!" Sasha shouted.

outside the window came Nanaba, she opened it "Is everyone here?" she asked.

"Nanaba" Krista explained.

"there's a vast number of titans approaching from the south distance, they're heading here, you don't even have enough time to put on your gear so get on your horse and warn the near by villages to evacuate immediately" Nanaba ordered.

"From the south?!" Connie asked.

----------------

I know it's a very short chapter and this is suppose to be longer, but I couldn't help letting you wait any longer and the for the next four days I'll be out with no internet connection, so I'm not able to update.

Hope you love the chapter.

And please just asking who would you guys what Louisa to end up with??? Please reply, I can't continue the story without your votings