Chpt # Worry Much?

The Female Titan escaped the trap of Erwin's. It called Titans to attack them, kidnapped Eren and killed all the members of Levi's Squad. Mikasa knew Eren was in trouble so she and Levi rescued him. With the skills of Levi, he successfully retrieved Eren but his leg was injured by the actions of Mikasa.

Outside the forest, everyone started to get ready before they could come back to the walls.

Levi checked his comrades that died in the hands of the Female Titan. He tooked off their badges for remembrance. Before he could think anything else, he thought of Louis and got worried so he looked for her.

"This is the part I can't get used to" Jean said as he and Armin collected the bodies and carried them on the wagons.

"Nobody gets used to it" Armin replied.

"How are my friends gonna die? How am I gonna die... that's all I can think about" Jean said and looked down.

"I try not to dwell on it, if I imagined the way I'm gonna die, I doubt I'd be able to fight at all" Armin replied as Jean listened attentively.

"Hey" someone suddenly spoke, Armin and Jean turned around to see Levi on his horse.

"May I ask you, where's Miss Schatten?" He asked. The two were confused especially Jean.

"O-oh, she's with the other injured cadets, to the left" Armin answered and pointed to his left.

"Is she injured?" Levi asked with a tint of worry in his voice.

"I guess she is" Jean replied. Levi's eyed widen for a split second and without a word he impatiently left.

The two cadest looked at each other with confusion "That's weird" Jean said.

"Yah...asking about Louis..... something's fishy" Armin replied as he watched Levi and his horse searched for someone in a hurry.

"What do you mean by that Armin?" Mikasa appeared beside the wagon.

"M-Mikasa... didn't know you were there" said Jean, shocked .

"I just came" Mikasa casually replied.

"Hows Eren?" Armin asked.

"He's asleep" Mikasa answered and turned sad as she thought about it.

"So" she added and looked at us "What were you guys talking about Levi?" She asked.

"He just suddenly went looking for Louis, which is unlikely of him" Armin replied.

"Do you think they know each other before ?" Jean asked.

"I don't think so, and in the first place... why is he looking for her?" Mikasa replied.

"There must be something between them" Armin said.
"And what do mean between them"? Jean said suspicious.

"Don't tell me, it's like Levi has a thing on Louis" Mikasa said sarcasticly.

"How did that became a conclusion!?" Jean asked shocked at Mikasa's words.

Meanwhile with Levi, he still continued looking for Louis, with desperation in him.

Where could you be? He thought. He ran passed Eren then she saw Louisa sleeping so soundly on a wagon. He turned his horse towards it to see a blonde muscular guy walking towards her body.

Is he her boyfriend or what? Levi thought "What happened to her?" Levi asked.

Reiner noticed him when Levi spoked, he turned around nervously and said "C-captain Levi....you mean Louis?"