Chpt # Confusion.

Levi's POV

I escorted my horse to the stables after I talked with Erwin about her. She started taking control of the underground in the age of 10, her nickname was "Dark Queen" and she takes control of a tremendous gang called "Schatten Katzen" living in a world like that in a very young age I would assume she knows about addictions and unhealthy things.

In the same time I felt pity for her......but what really bothers me is, why does Louis Schatten looks like Louisa Ackerman?

I realized that the new recruits arrived as I leaded my horse to the stables I couldn't stop staring at the new recruits looking for HER though I found a Ackerman that gaved me interest and I'm sure she's mad about what i did to her brat afterwards few seconds then I found HER in a confusing situation because a blonde guy walked towards her well I can't blame her, I guess she's beautiful.

After I brought my horse in the stables, I followed the new recruits secretly as they had the tour of this place.

I may look weird that I did that but I couldn't keep my eyes away from her and I was looking for a chance to talk to her.

After few hours I went by the new recruits they went somewhere which I didn't bother because this gave me the opportunity to talk to her and SHE seemingly got separated by the group and I must say it isn't easy to get separated by a group with no one noticing.

So as the other recruits are distracted, I just followed Her everywhere she went and she ended up going in the stables. I was farther behind following her in this distance she couldn't just notice or caught me. I wonder why would she go in a place like this? I thought this is the right time to talk to her so I simply got inside the stables after her.

When I came in, I was still looking around simply not trying to be obvious then I saw her standing behind some hay her hands behind her back.

Before she could have a step back, our eyes met and immediately felt a burden under my chest, her eyes widen, I saw her body stiffen and I couldn't understand her emotion. Is she scared?

"Huh? What are you doing here?" I asked simply and leaned on the gate.

She broke the eye contact thoughtlessly and she started looking away.

"I got lost....?" She asked nervously and looked down still trying to avoid eye contact

Got lost? That's a weird and lame excuse, I'm sure she's not using her head because Erwin told me she's smart and was top 1 in the trainee corps.

"Very funny, just 4 hours ago you guys were having a tour around the place" I replied, I'm sure I strucked her there.

"You got me....I was looking for a place to be isolated" I answered.

She's not use to lying.

"Well......were in the same boat then" I replied which is a lie. She looked up at me shockingly.

"If that's so....um...I guess....I.....should be leaving" she scratched her head and walked towards the entrance and I wonder what she was hiding behind her back, a position like that is already a clue she's hiding something.

"You must be Louis Schatten...or should I say Dark Queen?" I asked.

I won't just let her leave, I need to get her attention and the only way is to say her secret and it worked after I said that she stopped in her tracks

"W-what are you talking about?" She asked and she was still looking down. Hah, your still not admitting it huh?

"I just know, you don't have to lie" I replied.