Chpt # Freaking Shard

Louisa's POV

Everyone flew to the sky, kept pressing the gas trigger as much as they could till they reached the windows of the HQ.

On the other hand, I was preoccupied with killing the other titans from grabbing the other trainees and helping those left behind. A few seconds later, Shinamy jumped to my side with a trainee in her hands.

"Were there more people out there?" I asked.

Shinamy brought the trainee down. She'll be able to go inside at that point. So while the trainee scurried inside, she went up to me and patted my head.

I shook my head and immediately pulled her hand away, yet she was able to pat me nonetheless.

"Yesh, maybe two or three," she chirped and jumped down once again.

"You guys need help there??" Liyah shouted back from one of the windows.

"We'll be alright, take care of the rest there, you know what to do..." I shouted back and waved my hand before going down with Shinamy.

I quietly followed along till we found two people on the street and two on the rooftops.

"...I'll take those on the ground..." I informed Shinamy and landed beside the male and female trainees who fell and ran out of gas.

Would I be able to carry them both? This will take a lot of gas since I'll be carrying two people.

"Ya okay, there shorty?" Shinamy called from the rooftops.

I looked up to her and raised my blade as a reply. She nodded her head and flew away with the other two trainees to the HQ.

I turned to the two. I asked for the female to jump on my back. With her small size, she could wrap her arms around me. While the male I had to carry.

"Hold on tight..." I informed.

The two were warry at first. Who wouldn't? A small little girl, carrying both of them? But their worries disappeared once they witnessed how I could carry both of them with no problem.

Sigh...us Ackermans...we have unimaginable strength, you could call us monsters now.

I pressed on the gas, and I had to use a lot for all of us to reach the sky. I couldn't take trips, for it was risky. There were still titans around the area, and we had to act fast.

The higher and higher we went, the more I needed gas. However, I wasn't worried about running out of gas. I still tried to use it all efficiently. Then, the worse happened. Two titans came along the street. Since there are too many people in the building, they must've been able to smell us and find our location.

I clicked my tongue while the other two began to panic and quickly held on to me even tighter.

"Don't move too much you assholes!" I yelled in a hushed voice.

The titans came along, they were about to swipe us with their giant hands, but in desperation, I quickly pumped the gas even more, and we were sent flying even higher just enough to dodge them.

"People died in vain because of you!"

Jean shouted at the supply team, who weren't able to do their job. So instead, they hid in the building, cowering for their lives. Then, his ranting was disrupted when the sound of people crashing into the window glass was heard.

Me and the two people I were with barged in through the broken window and tumbled on the floor.

Ugh...god, we're alive... that was a close one.