Chpt # Let me Sleep

Louisa's POV

Before me and Shinami reached the bottom, Gergel and Nanaba jumped infront of us, with little space we had, me and Shinami immediately dangled just below the top of the tower, before we could have bumped into each other.

"I order you to stay!" Nanaba shouted and attacked a titan.

"But, you'd die!" Shinami answered.

My head started throbbing in pain, my wires felt loosen but I couldn't stand the pain.

Before I would have fallen off, Berthold grabbed my hand and helped me get up.

I fell unto the floor and leaned on the borders of the tower as I catched my breath.

"Let them handle it" Berthold explained.

"They won't survive..." I tiredly said.

"Were not sure about that!" Connie answered.

"Tsk, they used up all their blades and wasted gas already......anytime now-"

"Who the hell drank the rest of the bottle!!" Gergel shouted. I was cut off by Gergel shouting.

"They got him..." I saw Connie bend on his knees

"Quit it Christa! The tower's about to crumble you'll fall" Ymir grabbed Christa by the shoulder

"But they are dying in our place" Christa replied.

"Ahh! Let me go! I'm sorry!! Dad I won't do it again!!!" Then came the screams of Nanaba.

How sad...if only they let us helped, they would have survived. The throbbing pain disappeared.

"Hey... we gotta do something, not wait here now until the tower fall and we get eaten alive right?" Connie asked.

"There's still strength left to win..."

They all looked at me. In a swift movement I jumped off the tower before they got the chance to even move.

I fell down nearly almost to the ground, surrounded by titan, I pressed little gas out enough for me to be lifted up higher before they could have grabbed me.

In a swift moment I killed 5 titans without getting any trouble.

"Louis!!! Behind you!"

What the!?

Levi's POV

Everything went downhill when the news came up that wall rose was breached.

And then I thought she'd be safe from the female titan mission but instead.... she's already in grave danger.

Flashback

"What are you doing here in the clinic room?"

"She was badly weaken in the halls.... she couldn't even walk properly" said a guy with two-toned hair.

He sat beside Louis as he kept her laying down.

"Shut up, you forced me to get here" Louis replied in distress.

"It can't be helped... you have to join the others in Wall Rose..." I sighed in disappointment.

She tried to sit up but was forced to lay down by Kirschtien... I think that's his name.

"What do you mean? Where was I suppose to go in the first place?" She asked as she was glaring at Kirschtein.

"You were suppose to join us in wall Sina... but with your weak body... you have to stay" I answered.