Chpt # Voices!

Louisa's POV

"Louis!"

I woke up my the sudden movement of my body. I opened my eyes shockingly to see everyone as they ran outside. I turned to my right to see Reiner with his hands on my shoulders.

"Reiner? what's going on?" I asked softly.

"We have to get out of here, Wall Rose's breached by titans" He answered.

My eyes widen in suprise "Breached? thats impposible" I said.

"We don't have time to wear our gear, so we beter leave" he replied.

"Where's Shinami?" I asked.

"She's down stairs, preparing the horses" he answered.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go" I said and quickly stood up from my feet. I felt my legs wobbled but I tried to stand firm.

"Louis let me assist you-" I felt his hands about to help my stand.

I grabbed the table for support "No, I'm fine I have enough sleep to help me" I cut him off and slapped his hand away from behind.

"You know...You just slept for few minutes" Reiner replied.

"That's enough strength for me to-....Ahhhh!" I was stopped by a string of pain.

Uduagxyavcyaagobshcvahfjbattackduagduthem

I could hear voices in my mind...again and it's giving me a painful pain. I dropped on my knees and held my head in pain.

"L-Louis! What's wrong?!" I heard Reiner's voice in a blurry tone.

hagzjabajhahkilljaneatjahdhfusvtowerjahdydvcatchiahdhthem

I looked around the deserted room, only the one's left was just me and Reiner...alone.

Where did this voices even came from?!

hungrtyhahfhahfgyiwufollowjwwhfordersjavcjh

"Louis, can you hear me?!" I could barely hear Reiner's voice.

"Stop the voices.....please.." I begged as I tilted my head downwards...

Hacshagavzekehvajvxuahbaattackudgahud

I feel so weak....I HATE IT.

Suddenly I felt big hands grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look up. My tired and teary eyes met Reiner's worried and serious eyes.

"Shut those voices off"He said...more like an order.

"W-what?" I asked tiredly.

"Just shut those voices off your mind and it will happen" he answered.

"How am I suppose to do-" I got cut off by the pain, I looked down and tried to grab my head buy he pulled up my chin to face him.

Fgubcsrhvhuigahhhhunvteatcvgcrattackugftvtower

"Think of them like only distractions...you hate distractions right? Just don't listen to it and shut them out of your mind" He said so...caringly.

But wait...-

gyyfdchuhbEATTFCGH

Just shut them out....-

JGDSATTACKJGVBU

Freakin annoying voices-

TFZEKEYGXSR

SHUT UP!

...

...

...

It stopped.