Chpt# Restless Nights

Liyah's POV~

The morning sun's rays peeked through the holes of the cabin. They were bright enough to make me realize that I was asleep for hours.

I looked around with my eyelids half opened, I could see everyone still tired and asleep.

Slowly then, I left my bed quietly as a yawn escaped through my lips.

When my gaze reached Louis' bed, all I saw was a folded blanket.

Don't tell me she went for a workout? Sigh, that young lady. Whatever, she'll come back anyways. 

"Guys! Wake up!" I shouted.  Almost everyone jolted up awake. I even think I woke up the cadets at the other room.

"Morning already?" Krista yawned.

I took my clothes and hygiene essentials and prepared Shinamy's too. 

"I guess so sleepy head," Ymir was stretching her arms and lazily lay down again.

"Shinamy is a heavy sleeper, you guys better wake her up," Krista chuckled as she was already heading to the showers with her clothes.

"Is she always like this? Krista wait for me!" Ymir asked as she jolted up out of bed as soon as she saw Krista leaving the dorm.

"Actually no, maybe she isn't yet use to the sleeping cycle here in the surface," I replied, putting on my boots.

"Where's Louis?" Krista stopped and turned around. Finally realized she was no where to be seen.

"I guess she already left," I replied.

"Shinamy wake up, were already heading to the showers... " I shook gently the tired girl.

"J...just go...I'll follow..." she turned away and continued sleeping.

Should I leave her? I don't want her to get late.

"Is she coming?"

...

"She still wants to rest, I can tell she really needs it after her condition last night," I replied to the two and followed them.

As we took our quick shower I got to know the others female cadets. There was Mina who was fun to talk to after you get to know her, Mikasa was quiet but I could tell she was trying to get along with the others, Sasha was like my buddy when it's about being a klutz sometimes and Annie...let's say it didn't go well.

The warm bath was relaxing. I don't usually experience this kinds of things. Although, I got worried about Shinamy so me and the two girls decided to head back after we changed, since breakfast will be starting. 

We were talking about the activity we would be having later after breakfast as we headed to our room but then we heard a thud and someone shouting. We knew-I knew it was Shinamy! Without having second thoughts the two ran towards her aid.

I on the other hand just sighed.

".....SOO COLD!! Why did you do that!" Shinamy shouted.

"Shinamy!! What happened!" Krista opened the door and went jaw drop after what they saw.

The two of them had their heads almost completely turned over. Shinami was sitting on the floor with her face, hershirt all wet and in front of her was Louis with a cup at hand.

"C-care to explain what happened here?" Ymir asked.

"I just woke up the sloth," Louis replied and dropped a towel on Shinamy.

I sighed, placed my hands on my hips and laughed in a mocking manner, "Hahahaha, I guess you lose this time!"

"Muhhh it wasn't funny!" Shinamy replied as she was drying half of her hair.