Chapter 16: Let's Go

She jumped out of bed and headed downstairs hoping to find Bella watching a movie again but this time she found Bella sitting at the kitchen island drinking some juice.

"Honey. What are you doing down here by yourself?" Emily asked stopping to stare at her daughter.

"I'm finishing the juice as you told me" Bella said. She sounded hurt and a little scared.

Emily walked over to her and hugged her.
"I'm sorry honey" Emily said. She felt so bad. Isabella nodded yes and finished her drink as Emily sat down next to Bella.

"Jeremy called. He's coming over for lunch and he'll bring a Lasagna that Marley made" Isabella said not sounding excited.

"You don't want him to come?" Emily asked and Isabella just shrugged.

Emily went and hugged her.
"It's gonna be alright" she said smiling. They headed to the couch and Emily watched tv while Bella read 'The 100'.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Later, around 1, Jeremy showed up with Marley. Of course she had told him everything. He hugged Bella and said "I'm so sorry" holding his tears.

"It's okay" Bella said giving him a sweet smile as she let go of his arms and went to get plates. She helped Marley set the table and they sat to eat. She sat beside her mom just in case something went wrong. Emily poured just a little bit of lasagna for Bella because she knew that after all that happened she wouldn't be very hungry and she did not want Bella to have any more bad that day.

"Is this okay?" Emily asked showing Isabella the plate.

"Yeah" Bella said.

Lunch was okay. They talked a bit about some stuff they had seen on TV and tried to not even mention anything that happened earlier.
Isabella ate everything Emily put on her plate without saying a word. It took her a while longer then normally would but she was okay. After eating, Jeremy talked to Bella about what were their plans for that apartment and Isabella said they should not sell it, and he couldn't agree more. After some more talking they just watched a movie and then Jeremy said he was going to go home. Jeremy and Marley said goodbye and promised to stop by the next morning.
Once again Emily was left alone in the apartment with Bella.

"Do you wanna go watch a movie upstairs?" Bella asked.

"Sure" Emily said walking towards the stairs and Bella followed her. They laid on Bella's bed and watched 'Mr. And Mrs Smith'. After it was done Emily grabbed one of Bella's book to read while Bella read 'The 100' and they just staid there reading, silently, for hours.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

It was past 8 when Emily went to take a shower leaving Bella reading by herself in bed. She went back after a while and Isabella went in the shower.

Emily went downstairs and Shepherd called.
"Hey. Um I just left the hospital right now and I forgot my keys in the counter I think" he said.

Emily looked around.
"Found it" she said spotting the keys.

"I'm gonna stop by to get it" he said.

After a while he got there and sat down to drink some coffee with Emily. He noticed Emily looked a bit nervous so he offered to stay the night. At first Emily said it was okay and he didn't need to, but he insisted.
They both went to Bella's room to let her now he was there.

After a while Bella got out of the bathroom. She once again wore long sleeves and pants to bed. She gave Shepherd a hug and he told her anything she could go get him. Bella climbed on the bed and Emily went downstairs for a glass of water. After a bit, she went back to Bella's bedroom. They both laid together and tried to sleep while '101 Dalmatians' was playing. Emily could see Bella was lost in her thoughts so she put her hand on Bella's cheek.
"You okay?" She softly asked.