Chapter 61: Do Not Touch My Daughter

Emily woke Bella up to go to school that Friday morning and the girl was not happy about it.

"I don't wanna go" Bella said as her eyes filled with tears. Bella hid her face on her bear as she realized she was about to cry.

Emily knew the kid was probably scared of Vanessa.
"Alright. Just today, okay?" Emily said sitting on the bed next to the girl.

"Really?" Bella asked looking at Emily in disbelief.

"Really" Emily smiled. "But none of this next week" she added.

"Okay" Bella said.

"Go back to sleep. I'll be right back." Emily said, gave Bella's head a kiss and walked out of the bedroom. She went to the kitchen to get breakfast and called Hotch. She explained she would meet the principal later and asked if it was okay if she worked from home. Hotch cleared her so she went back upstairs with a bowl of cereal for Bella.

"Hey. I got food" Emily said sitting next to Isabella. The girl sat up and took the bowl. She made a face as her back hurt.

"Does it still hurt?" Emily asked trying to hide her anger.

"a little bit" Bella said and Emily gave the girl a small smile.

"You're not going to work?" Bella asked as Emily covered herself with a blanket.

"No. We're staying home today" Emily said.

"We are?" Bella asked happy.

"Yes" Emily smiled.

Bella ate her cereal as they watched some tv. When the girl was done, Emily decided they should talk a little about what had happened.

"Honey, I told the principal what happened and he scheduled a meeting for today at 4" Emily said and Bella didn't look very happy about it. "Look, I know it's scary but we have to talk to him"

"Mom, he can't help. Why can't anyone understand?" Bella said upset and turned her back to Emily.

"Bells. He will help. Even if I have to force him somehow" Emily said serious. Bella knew she wasn't joking.

Isabella laid her head on Emily's lap. "I just don't want it to get worse" the girl said.

"Don't worry baby" Emily said soothing Bella's hair.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

The morning went fine for Emily and Isabella. They stayed home and watched tv and played some games on Bella's ipad together, it was fun. Isabella liked having that time with her mother.
Emily made steak and fries for lunch and Bella loved it.
Later in the afternoon, Emily told Bella to go get ready because they had to go to the school.

"Can I ask uncle Morgan to go with us?" Bella asked.
Emily could see the girl was nervous.

"Go get ready and I'll call him" Emily said.

"Okay" Bella said and went to take a shower.

Emily called Derek because she knew that if Bella called he would feel bad and say yes even if he was really busy. So she called and for her luck he was just working on some papers he had to finish so he said he would pick them up.

"Thank you so much Derek" Emily said.

"No worries" he said.

Emily smiled; they said their goodbyes and hung up. She changed quickly and went to Isabella's bedroom.
Emily walked inside to find the girl brushing her hair in front of her vanity. She had a navy blue dress on, black tights and her black docs.