Chapter 65: What A Show

When Isabella walked inside the BAU she couldn't be more excited to tell everyone how school went.
It was more than great. It was perfect. She had so much fun, there was no bullying whatsoever, and to top it all she had a special part on the recital now. She was just so excited.

"Look who's here" Derek said as he stood close to Emily's desk when he saw the girl walking in.

"Why are you smiling like this? What happened?" Emily asked smiling at how excited the child looked.
Bella walked to her mom, dropped her bag on the floor and sat on her lap and hugged her.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked smiling.

"I'm awesome" Bella said and looked at Emily.

"You crazy child" Emily smiled.

Bella sat up straight and said "mom, you'll go to the show on Friday, right?"

Emily smiled and said "I swear!" and hugged Bella again.

"What happened?" Derek asked Bella.

"School was great." She said. "It was truly great" she smiled and the two adults were smiling too. "Oh I have to talk to Penelope!" The girl said and started running to Garcia's office.

"No running" Emily said and Bella looked back, mouthed a sorry and walked to find her favorite Aunt.

She walked in and Penelope turned around to face her. "Hi monkey! How was school?"

"You will not believe what happened!" Bella said smiling and walking closer to the woman.

"Tell me! tell me!" Garcia said standing up and following the girl to the couch.
They sat down.

"I got a solo part!"

"Oh my god" Penelope said excited. "That's so cool!" she said.

"Yeah!" Bella said excited.

"So besides choir being amazing, how was school?" Garcia asked.

"It was really good." Bella said with a smile.

Penelope gave the child a genuine happy smile and hugged her. "No more stupid bullies bugging you" she said. "Auntie Penny will never ever ever let that happen again. No one can hurt my little sugarplum"

Bella smiled and relaxed on the embrace.
"I love you Aunt Penny" the little girl said.

Penelope let go of the hug, looked in the child's eyes and said "I love you too my beautiful tiny Prentiss" and then hugged Bella again.

Suddenly Emily walked in.
"Hey. We're free to go" Emily said and Bella ran to her.

"Bye Bellie" Garcia said.

"Bye" Bella smiled and walked out with her mother.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

The rest of the day went fine. They watched tv on Emily's bedroom, Bella did her homework, they played chess, had dinner, showered and headed to bed.

"Goodnight, Bells" Emily said as she tucked the girl in.

"Night mom" Bella said. "I love you"

"I love you too" Emily said and placed a kiss on the girl's forehead. She turned the night light on and the ceiling light off, closed the door slightly and went to her room. She watched some tv and then fell asleep too.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Emily went to wake Isabella up the next day, and found the girl all ready for school and reading a book.