Chapter 18: Would You?

(Monday)

It was 7:36 when Penelope was woken up by her alarm clock and Bella woke up too.
"What's that?" Bella asked sleepy and stretching.

"I gotta go to work" Penelope said.

"Oh" Bella said and gave Penelope a hug.

"Go back to sleep" Penelope said pushing some hair out of the girl's face as Emily appeared at the door.

"Hi" she said looking sleepy.

"I'm so sorry Em" Penelope said.

"It's alright" Emily said. "I have to go to the office"

"What?" Bella asked confused.

"I'm not gonna work, honey. It's just to get some papers, okay?" Emily said. "You're coming with me"

"Oh okay" Bella said.

Emily smiled and got on the bed with Bella as Penelope got out.

"I need a shower" Penelope said.

"Make yourself at home" Emily said smiling and snuggling Bella.
"How fast can you get ready?" Emily asked the girl.

"With or without a shower?" Bella asked sounding sleepy.

"Without" Emily smiled.

"About 6 minutes" Bella said.

"Good. Then go back to sleep" Emily said. "I'll wake you up when she's done" she said and Bella closed her eyes.

After about 20 minutes Penelope went back dressed and ready.

"Let's have breakfast my Prentisses" she said smiling.

Emily woke Bella up.
"You gotta get dressed really fast, okay?" She said.

"Okay" Bella said sitting up on the bed looking like a little zombie.

"Come on" Emily smiled.
Bella jumped out and went to her suitcase. Penelope and the team hadn't put the clothes on the wardrobe, so they were still in boxes and suitcases.

Penelope went to the kitchen and Emily and Bella went to change. They were really fast and met Penelope at the kitchen island. Emily's kitchen island was bigger than the one in Seattle, her living room was bigger too.
"Honey I think you put your shirt wrong." Emily said laughing.

"Oh" Bella said starring down her shirt which was definitely inside out.

Penelope laughed.

"I'll fix it later" Bella said siting on a stool.

She ate some cereal while Penelope and Emily drank coffee. Then she fixed her shirt and they headed to the office.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

The car ride to the office was quiet. Isabella fell asleep 3 minutes in.
"She's out" Penelope said when she noticed Isabella sleeping.

"Did she sleep well?" Emily asked. "I was expecting her to show up in my bed"

"She woke up scared one time and asked where you were. It wasn't like the other times though. Well I think" Penelope said.

"What do you mean?" Emily asked a bit confused.

"She didn't scream or anything like that. She looked scared but when I said you were sleeping next door she started calming down, you know." Penelope said.

"Look Garcia. I trust you with her so I have to tell you something but you need to promise not to tell anyone else, okay?" Emily said.

"I won't, sugarplum" Penelope said worried.