Chapter 53: The Most Magical Day

"Cut it! Cut it!" Bella said excited waiting to get a piece of her cake. Everyone laughed and Emily cut one very fast and handed it to the girl. Everyone ate cake and the kids went to the playground again. Only Bella stayed sitting next to Emily.

"Why don't you go play a bit more till we have to go?" Emily asked the girl.

"Can I have more cake?" Bella smiled shyly.

Emily let out a laugh. "Of course you can" she said and cut her a piece. Isabella ate and then headed out to play again.
Emily just sat there admiring how happy her baby was.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

In Seattle, Jeremy stared at the clock on the wall thinking about what Bella was probably doing.
He wanted to go.
He wanted to see her but as he drove to airport he just couldn't go on.
It was like it was hitting him what he had done.
He felt horrible.
He felt ashamed.
And he knew exactly what John would have said.
He headed home and just sat there waiting for Marley to get back from work.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Around 5:40, Emily decided it was time to go.

"Say: see you after Disney" she told Bella who smiled and hugged Penelope.

"Have fun in there my little munchkin" Penelope said hugging the girl tight.

They said their goodbyes to everybody and Chloe and Gavin said goodbye to their moms. They had already packed everything and it was waiting for them in Emily's car. So there they went.

"Have fun! Don't forget to call" Hilary yelled as Chloe walked away with Emily, Bella and Gavin.

"Bye!" The kids yelled and waved.

They got in the car and buckled up.

"Are you guys ready?" Emily asked.

"Mom we have to pack" Bella said.

"No we don't" Emily smiled.

"Yes we do! " Bella said confused.

"It's all in the trunk. Calm down" Emily laughed and started driving to the airport.

"When did you-?" Bella said laughing and Emily laughed.

"I have super powers" Emily said and the kids laughed.

"Did you pack my .. Umm" Bella said.

"It's in your backpack" Emily smiled knowing Bella was talking about her blanket.

"Thanks" Bella said with a shy smile. There was a moment of silence till Isabella said "guys, I can't believe we're all going to Disney World right now"

Emily had a big smile on her face. She was just so happy about how everything was going.

"Me neither" Chloe and Gavin said in unison and they all bursted into laugher.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

At the airport, everyone had a backpack filled with entertainment for the plane ride and also a suitcase. So they went in and checked their bags, got through security and sat at their gate waiting.

"Does anyone want a drink?" Emily asked pointing to a Starbucks nearby.

"Can I get a mocha?" Bella asked.

"Coffee at 7pm ? I think that's a no, baby" Emily said.

"Decaf? Or Hot Chocolate?" Bella said making a face.

"Okay. Hot Chocolate sounds good" Emily said.

"Can I get that too?" Chloe asked.

"Sure" Emily smiled. "How about you Gavin?" She asked turning to the boy.