7//Memories

"Enid!?" I was shocked.
I walked around to face her, as she slipped on the shirt.
"Sorry, I didn't think you'd mind me changing in here." She said.
"Who did that to you? Someone stabbed you!?" I said moving closer to her.
"Shit, you weren't supposed to see those."

She became nervous and took a deep breath.

"A..a few days ago I went over the wall like usual, I was trying to run away. I couldn't stand it here anymore, I felt like I didn't belong and that this place was making me weak. Cut a long story short, I was captured by a group called the Wolves. They beat me up, and stabbed me. They said that if I didn't strip for them, then they would kill me. Luckily, I kept a small handgun in my boots, so as I bent down to remove them I picked it up and shot them dead." She said shyly.

"I'm so sorry Enid. I promise I won't let anybody hurt you ever again."

I saw her smile
"Don't they hurt?" I asked still shocked.
"Not anymore, there mostly healed."
I walked back round to her back, I rolled up her shirt and placed soft kisses on her wounds.

A small noise escapes out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry, am I hurting you?" I say worried.

"No, It feels really nice.." She said.

I heard a loud moan coming out of her mouth, she turned around and crashed her lips into mine.

She started kissing me passionately, I picked her up and placed her on the bed. I crawled on top of her and continued kissing her, my hands sliding up starting from her hips to her petite waist.

We pulled away, She was smiling at me.
"That was nice."I whisper.

I began tickling her stomach, she began laughing uncontrollably. She was really ticklish, she kept kicking me, trying pushing me off whilst still laughing.

"Okay, I give up you win!" She said putting her arms up surrendering.

I stopped tickling her and placed a kiss on her nose, we then laid on the bed, her head resting on my bare chest.

She trailed her hand across the scar on my chest.

"What happened Carl?" She asked looking up at me

"When this all started, I got shot whilst in the woods looking for somebody. Me, my dad and his friend Shane came across a deer. I began walking over to it and I ended up getting shot. That's how we met Maggie, her father saved my life." I explain to her, I felt a lump in my throat. Talking about the farm and Shane brought back memories.

Memories of when my mom was alive.

Dale dying, because I didn't kill that walker back in the woods.

Sophia walking out of the barn as a walker.

She leant her head down and kissed my scar.

I wrapped my arms around her and before I knew it my eyelid's had closed and I was asleep.