14//Deserted

C A R L
I walk along the gravel and dirt, sweating and dehydrated. I drank the last bit of water I had left yesterday. The heat just made everything else worse. I was alone, no food, no water and have been walking for two days straight.

I feel as though I'm going to pass out any minute.
Like My legs were about to snap in half.

I carry on walking until I hear rushing water nearby, I look over and see a stream beside me.

I walk closer to it so that I can fill up my water bottle. Across from the stream I see a house.

It looks safe and it doesn't look as though it has been touched since the start.

I need to keep looking for Enid but I can't do that if I haven't slept for two days. I need to take a break.

I walk over to it and break open the door

I walk in further, so far so good. No walkers, I started to pound on the wall to check for walkers just in case.

"HEY ASSHOLE, HEY SHIT FACE, HEY..." I begin shouting, letting all my anger out.

A girl about my age with long blonde hair came walking down the stairs aiming a gun at me.

"You better watch your damn mouth sunshine." I heard.

*BANG*

Suddenly everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Two days earlier*

I woke up on the cold concrete floor, naked with nothing but a blanket covering me and Enid cuddled up in my arms.

I smiled and placed a kiss on her head.

"Morning beautiful." I whispered to her.

She rolled over and groaned.

"Howdy partner." She said and we both chuckled.

*BANG*BANG*BANG*

"What the hell was that?!" Enid shouted whilst jumping up.

I stood up too and began putting my clothes on.

"A gun shot." I said strapping on my holster .

"Stay behind me!" I said to Enid before running out into the tombs.

"CARL!"

I turned round to see Enid struggling on the floor, a walker chomping it's teeth closer and closer to her face.

"Enid!" I said before shooting the walker in the head and helping her back up.

We continued running down the tombs.

We saw mass amounts of walkers coming towards us.

"Come on, we've gotta get outer here!" I shouted at Enid whilst running in another direction.

"Enid!?"it was Glenn.

"Glenn, oh my gosh! what's happening." she said.

"The walkers, they broke through the fences! we need to leave c'mon Enid!" Glenn yelled.

I turned around to see that Enid was no longer there.

"Enid!!!!" I shouted

The walkers were getting closer and closer. I managed to escape through a door close by.

When I got out of the building, everybody was gone. How could they all just leave me here, my own dad.

"ENID!!!!!" I yelled.

Glenn must have taken her.

I ran into the forest looking for her.

I was all by myself again.