26//Strawberry blonde

C A R L

"PLEASE SOMEBODY LET ME IN!" A voice shouted as they pounded on the gates.

I quickly took my gun out of the holster and my dad and Abraham took off running to the gates.

"Arizona, stay here I'll be right back!" I said before kissing her on the cheek and she nodded.

See this is one thing that Enid would never do, she would never just stay back.

Thinking of it, Enid made me a weaker person.

I'm better off without her.

I started heading in the same direction as everybody else.

They slowly, opened the gates to reveal a woman in her mid to late twenties.

She has short strawberry blonde hair and was covered in dirt.

"Who are you?" My dad yelled.

I feel someone's shoulder brush up against mine as they pulled out their gun, It was just Lydia.

"I...I'm Tina." She said.

"What do you want?" Abraham yelled.

She looked to the ground and then looked back up again.

"Safety, please I beg you!"

They went over to her and started patting her down to see if she had any weapons on her.
Daryl came running out.
"HEY, YOU LITTLE BITCH! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STOLE MY MOTORCYCLE AND CROSSBOW WITH THAT GUY AND THE OTHER BITCH." Daryl lunged at her but Abraham held him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C A R O L

"Okay we would just like to ask you a few questions Tina." Jesus said smiling at her.

"Oh, um, okay." She nodded.
She looked so nervous.
"Honey there's no need to be nervous" I told her.
"I know, it's just I've been trying to run from someone for a while."
"Who?" Jesus asked.
I think he already knew the answer though.
"A man named Dwight, he's one of Negan's saviours. He took my sister."
"So uh, how many walkers have you killed?" I asked.
"Umm I can't even count, too many."
"How many people have you killed?" Jesus asked.
"Three"
"Why?"
"Because Negan made me."
"Okay well I'll just take you to where you'll be staying"
I slowly walked out of the door and around the camp to find the trailer she would stay in.
"Okay here it is, I warn you though. Try any shit and I will kill you, you got it?" I threatened her.
"Yes ma'am"
"Good, dinner's at seven. They're serving cobbler."

Okay so I wasn't going to post this for a few more days but I decided to post it today specially for omlmarissa who I know was eager for a new chapter