16//Believe in Grimes

[EDITED]

E N I D

"I'm listening" Negan said, as he smirked.

"You help me go out and look for my boyfriend, you know, the sheriff kid."

"Now that, I can do. Like they say; children are the future."

"Ok, well I'm going to have my man here, Dwight take you to where you will be staying. Now it's not luxurious like those camps with the houses and the fancy shit. We will give you everything you need like clothing et cetera the rooms have hot water and a bell is rang for dinner at six."

"We will let you guys settle in and in two days we will give you guys jobs." Dwight said giving us a smile as we began walking out.

"Hi, I'm Simon. You guys will fit in great here" He said .

I'm guessing Dwight and Simon are his right hand men.

We got to our room, it was nothing like the rooms back at Alexandria but it was an upgrade from the prison.

It had comfortable furniture but it wasn't home like.

There were two twin size beds on each side of the room, with side tables. There was a lot of storage for ... well, I guess whatever we want to store.

Weirdly there was a kettle in the corner of the room with some tea bags and coffee, kind of like the rooms in hotels.

there was then a door that led to the bathroom that just had the basics, a toilet, a sink and a shower.

"Do you trust them?" I asked Glenn.

"I don't know, but I can never forgive them for what they did to Maggie that's for sure. But who knows, we could turn out to really fit in here."

"I wonder where Carl is."I said looking out a window.

"I'm sure he's out searching for you, that's just the kind of person he is."

"I know, I believe in him Glenn. I know that I will see Carl Grimes again."

Sorry that this chapter is short, we will get a point of view from Carl again soon but before that there are some things that need to happen from Enid's POV. But I promise you will find out what happened to Carl soon.

Question of the chapter: Who do you think got Lucilled and why?

I love when people create discussion among the comments so please, comment your thoughts.

5 Votes = New chapter

Over and out.

Chloe signing off.