12//Kiss me now

I woke up to see that Enid wasn't in the bed.

I scanned the room and saw a note.

Cowboy,

I've gone to look in the other apartments to see if I can find any food for the journey.

I love you,

Enid

I grabbed my holster and put it on my belt, I then grabbed my hat and went out the door to find Enid.

I went into the apartment closets to ours.

"Enid?"

"Enid are you in here?" I shouted up the stairs.

"Up here Carl" I smiled and ran up the stairs following her voice.

"Look at all these comics I found!" She said grinning.

"Awsome! I'll put them in my bag for the prison."

"Anyway now that your here." She slammed her lips onto my chapped ones.

I've never kissed anyone like this, I was 12 when shit hit the fan; so this was new to me.

I kissed her passionately, picking her up I walked over to the bed laying her down and climbing on top of her.

She took her top off and then unclipped her bra, exposing her bare chest. I took my top off and then started pulling down her jeans. She unbuckled my belt and took my jeans off as well.

Whilst she did this I kissed and sucked on her neck, she moaned when I found her sweat spot, I left love bites all over her neck and chest.

She quickly pulled out a box of condoms, took one out and gave it to me.

E N I D

It really hurt, I had to stop him because of the pain.

"I'm sorry Carl, It just really hurt. Now you don't love me anymore." I said whilst putting my cloths back on.

"You don't need to apologise, don't be silly Of course I still love you Enid. Why would I ever stop loving you?I read in a book somewhere that it hurts the first time." He said lifting up my chin.

"So there's nothing wrong with me ?" I asked.

"No, of course not. Your perfect" He said stuffing the box of condoms in his bag.
"I love you"
"I love you too, cowboy"

"Okay, well I've already got everything from the other apartments so I guess we should get going"

He nodded and we walked out.
I limped a little from the pain.
"Babe, are you okay?" He asked concerned.
I nodded
"It's just, painful from just now" he smirked.
He picked me up bridle style and carried me to the car.

"I'll drive" I said

"Okay, it's only like a six hour drive so we can take it in turns. we should get there by sundown." he said taking out a map.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have been driving for hours.

Carl had already taken his turn and was at the back sleeping, so it was my turn to drive again.

What the heck is that?

I saw a chain and attached to the chain was walkers stopping us from getting through.

I quickly slammed on the brakes

"Huh what, why have we stopped?" He asked groggily.

"Look!" I said pointing to the chain of walkers.

"What the...." He said as we both stepped out the car.

"Isn't that Sasha's?" I asked pointing to the army jacket on a walker that I had always seen Sasha wearing.

"And that's Daryl's" He said pointing to the arrows sticking out of one of the walkers stomach.

"That's Judith's headband!" He said pointing to another walker.

I saw the anger begin growing in his eyes as he lifted up an axe and cut the chain of walkers.

Suddenly somebody started shooting at our feet.

"Quick! Get in the car!!" Carl said whilst running into the drivers seat.

I got into the passenger side and he sped off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were then stopped again .

People came and blind folded us and dragged us out the car.

When they took off our blindfold we were surrounded buy like 50 people. And there were lights shining on us.

As I look around I see everyone from Carl's group.

Glenn, Rosita, Daryl.

Daryl's arm was dripping with blood, he had been shot in the shoulder.

Michonne, Abraham, Maggie, Rick, Sasha, then me, then Carl, then Aaron and a beat up Eugene.

Maggie had tears streaming down her face.

Suddenly a man stepped out of an RV, he had black hair and was wearing a black leather jacket he had a baseball bat covered in barbed wire slung over his shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Negan" He said.

"Which one of you is the leader?"

A man with blonde hair stepped out, half of his face was burnt.

"He is" He said stepping out and pointing to Rick.

"Thanks Dwight." Negan said.

Dwight? Why does that name sound so familiar?

"I Do not appreciate you killing my men, you killed a hell of a lot. More than I'm comfortable with" He said standing in front of Rick.

What was he talking about?

He then trailed off with this long ass speech , I zoned out after he started trying to intimidate Carl.

"And now I'm gonna beat the holy hell outer one of you." That's when I zoned back in.

"But who do I pick?"

Eeny

Meeny

Miny

Moe

Catch

a tiger

by its toe

If it Hollas,

let it go,

My mother,

Told me,

To pick

the very

best one,

and you

are

it.

He said before bringing the bat down on victims head.

Screams filled my ears from all around.

"Whoa, taking it like a champ!"Negan said before bringing down the bat three more times.

Cliffhanger also I shortened/summarised Negan's speech