15//One condition

E N I D

"Glenn what are we going to do?" I said as we continue to run through the woods.

"We just keep going until we find somewhere to stay for the night."

I suddenly stopped, bending over with my hands on my knees and began to cry.

"Honey, it's going to be okay." He said rubbing my back.

"We just left him back there! All on his own."

I stood up and began running back to the prison.

"Enid! come back"

"No, I need to go back and find Carl"

"Fine, but I'm coming with you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had been running for a while.

I saw a sheriffs hat lying on the ground surrounded and covered by blood

"This is Carl's!" I said picking his hat up, wiping off the blood and placing it on my head.

All of a sudden I felt a pain rush through my head and that's when I blacked out.

I open my eyes to be in a dark van with my hands tied behind my back.

"Glenn?" I whispered.

"Oh Enid, your awake." he said crawling over to me and hugging me.

"What happened?" I asked

"We were looking for Carl and some guys kidnapped us."

Suddenly the van stopped and I jerked forward.

The doors then opened.

"Get out, Negan wants to talk to you" a man said.

Negan!?

We stepped out and saw a big factory building.

We were then led up a set of stairs all the way to the top floor.

"Hey guys, nice seeing you again." Negan chuckled.

We were led into a big office, it had couches and a big glass cabinet were Lucille was displayed.

"Now, you are probably wondering why I've bought you here."

"What do you want asshole" Glenn shouted.

"I understand your upset from me killing your wife, but you guys killed a heck of a lot of my men."

"Now, I'm not a bad guy. Believe it or not but I do not like killing people."

"I've bought you here because I know that you two can be two valuable members to our group. You're strong, you're survivors; just like my group and I think you guys will fit in well here. We can provide you with food, safety. You can lead a normal life, as long as you obey the new world orders."

"Now it's your choice, I can't force you to join us. How about a trial? You guys will stay here and be part of our group for two days, if you don't like it here, well, then we will give you supplies and some weapons and let you on your way. But if you like it here, then your more than welcome to stay, as long as you help out around here." "I'll leave and give you guys some time to discuss this."

He then left the room and I looked at Glenn.

"I know that he killed Maggie. But it wouldn't hurt to give them a chance. This could be a fresh start and we would have some where to stay." I said

"Yeah, your right . But I'm only doing this to keep you safe Enid." He said placing a kiss on my head.

Negan came back into the room.

"We will take the offer, but under one condition." I said

5 Votes = New chapter