20//My daughter.

E N I D

It was now the middle of the night, when I suddenly pounced out of the bed and ran to the toilet again.

My body wanted to throw up, but there was nothing else left in my system so it was just dry.
I have been throwing up all night long.

Glenn (RIP) came running up behind me again rubbing my back.

"Honey, I'm really concerned. I'm going to go talk to Negan about going on a run to go get you some medicine or something." He said giving me a hug.

I just nodded.

"Thank you Glenn." I said smiling.

G L E N N

I walked down the corridor, of course it was empty because it was the middle of the night.
I walked up some stairs to the top floor where Negan's office was.

As I got up to the top I saw Dwight.

"Hey man." I said to him.

"Hey, Glenn. You okay?"

I could hear moaning coming from inside the office, and I gave Dwight a confused look.

"Oh, yeah that's just Negan in there with one of his wives."

"Oh okay. Umm yeah, Enid has been throwing up all night and I think she may have a bug. Do you think we could possibly go out on a run tomorrow to get her some medicine?" I asked

"Oh that's not good, I hope she feels better man. Yeah sure I'll talk to Negan about it, I'm sure he will go help you."

"Thanks." I said giving him a friendly slap on the arm.

I walked back down the corridor and hear a bang come from mine and Enid's room.

I rush straight in and see that she's passed out on the floor.

"Enid!" I yelled rushing over to her and shaking her.

"SOMEONE HELP!!!" I yell.

I quickly pick her up bridal style and begin running through the corridors again.

Damn these corridors are like a maze.

"Help" I yell a few times.

I see Simon running towards me.

"Shit!! This way, Doctor Carters down here!!" He said.

I continued running with her unconscious in my arms.

"Over here!" Simon yelled.

I quickly ran into the room and placed her onto the gurney.

"Okay, I need you to tell me what happened." Doctor Carter said.

"She's been puking on and off ever since dinner, I thought it was just a bug. I went to talk to Dwight about getting her some medicine and when I got back she was passed out on the floor." I said panicking.

I can't loose her. She's like a daughter to me.

"Please help my daughter." I shout at the doctor.

"I'm going to do what I can." He said.

I walk over to the wall and slide down it onto the ground with my head in my hands.

"Hey, stay calm. She's going to be fine, she's a strong girl." Simon said.

All of a sudden the door burst open and Negan walked in.

"What's happened. I heard Enid's got a bug." He said walking in buckling up his belt, with a worried expression on his face.

"It seems as though she passed out from exhaustion and dehydration but-" He took a long pause.

"Spit it out already!" Negan yelled

"As for the puking... She's pregnant."

I didn't really want to make Enid pregnant but i thought of a really good idea for it in the plot.

How will Glenn react?
Also RIP Glenn and Abe.
Its going to be sad writing this book with Glenn as one of the main characters no that he's dead. 😢

Over and out.

Chloe signing out.