32//An eternity

Yay, two uploads in one day!!!

C A R L

What do they mean Watch out kid?

Your gonna wish you were dead?

What have I done that made them say that.

Also why did those two guys beat me up in the forest?

And why did Glenn punch me and say he could 'Kill you right now'?

As far as I'm aware I haven't done anything wrong.

Have I?

Not to mention Enid.

I haven't seen her in what feels like an eternity, but in reality was like two weeks.

But everyday I'm away from her might as well be an eternity.

I'm so stupid.

I told Arizona that I never wanted to see Enid again.

I told myself that too, but I think I only said those things because of how much I was hurting without her. To protect myself.

Of course that's why.

Of course I want to see her again, I cant stand being away from her. The way she used to smile at me and hug me, the way she would want me to protect her, how she was secretly still like a ten year old and the way she used to call me Cowboy and tell me that she loved me.

Even though we only knew each other for about two weeks I got to know her so well and it felt like I had known her forever.

I need to talk to Enid again.

I don't know how, but I will.

I need to know what happened to make her react the way she did when she saw me.

She didn't want to be anywhere near me and she even threw up at the sight of me.

I will find her, if it's the last thing I do.

But what about Arizona?
A/N So if you couldn't tell this was a filler chapter, I felt like we needed a chapter of Carl realising what had happened and trying to work out why.

I know it was a crappy chapter guys.

Also the next chapter is going to be exciting :)