LESS THEN SWEET.

Ana'Leah's POV...

He put out the ciggerette on the end of the step, picking it up and dusting his shoe off. I despised his ways but something about him made me follow up by his side, maybe it was the six years I put in.

Tonight though, yea tonight was different I spewed out hatred from my head to my toes. The ugly truth about the shit I let slide was that it was all out of stupidity. It was because I loved him.

....

"BITCH you gone cheat on me... After all we done went through and shit." I snapped, swing my arms like he was just a bitch on the street. He easily grabbed me by my neck and through me down.

"Yo sit yo dumb ass down somewhere for a beat yo ass." His words only cause me to jump back up and start beating his ass again. Literally hitting him in his face and jaw repeatedly. I knew his next move but I continued to hit him, I was hurt and angry.

"I said C.H.I.L.L T.H.E. F.U.C.K OUT!" He grabbed me by my neck again, this time his grip way tighter. My struggle to release made me waste my breath way more. I felt my color beginning to change and tried to sooth my temper before I laid lifeless.

When He dropped me to the ground not caring how hard the floor was. My mind was on a hundred and after all the anger I had finally pushed itself to the side, my tears came rushing down. I screamed annoyed and ready for him to pack his shit and go. Nothing mattered anymore I truly hated him and wanted nothing more to do with him. Nathaniel was selfish and no matter how hard I tried to push him away he wouldn't stay gone for long. I love him way more then he loves me and this was our problem.

"I fucking hate you, I fucking hate you man. I HATE You!" I repeated out loud over and over. He picked my numb body up and through me into the bed. "You act like everything you hear is fucking true Ana'Leah. Be sounding dumb as fuck trynna fight me and shit. That's why I gotta shut yo mean ass down." he spat out.

"Don't touch me no more Nathaniel, or so help me g-" he began to talk over me while jumping on to the bed.

"Chill yo little midget ass out, okay? Are you fucking done acting like a retard." He raised his voice above the average tone I put up with again. My anger returned and just like that; I wanted his throat. I threw a pillow at him making sure it hit his eye. He grabbed his face before standing to his feet again.

"Stop fucking talking to me like you slow BITCH. Get yo shit and get the fuck out." I managed to work up courage to spit those words. He definitely had a temper on him and usually I was the same way but he was my weakness.

"Nah, I'll see you in the morning. I'll be on the couch when you ready to talk." Nate said being petty toward me. "FUCK YOU." I mouthed off adding my figure to the equation.

He hopped into the bed and layed next to me. Nate grabbed my face aggressively, turning my head and whispered in to my ear.

I choose when we end. Not YOU. Don't play with me.

I pushed his face away from me and smacked his slender fingers away from my flushed cheeks. I crossed my arms around my couch

"Not no more Nate! Fuck out of my house now!!" My voice grew louder. He ignored my rants and slid off the bed. The door slammed behind him and He headed down the stair case that had only seven steps. The way he ran down, made it sound like it was way more.

I screamed into me lavender colored pillow case and sobbed for another two hours. I had work in the morning so I had to get some sleep but it looked like I would get none.

This bitch really kept breaking my heart and I was letting him.

...

I woke up to the feeling of wet tongue and a beautiful sensation near my "Flower" area. Making my body squirm. I was loving it and as much as I hated him at the moment the way he touched me gave me a great feel.