Pre-Game

Ezriel's POV...

We would never be one of the same. I keep telling myself that I'm better but maybe I'm not. Maybe I'm just as bad but in a different way. I'm not his equal. He doesn't make or break me. Build or destroy me. He doesn't live for you like I do. I'd die for you.

...

I didn't wanna die but I knew tonight could only go one way. I was either gone make it all the way out with no issues or scratches, or I was gone die. If I was to get injured they'd probably kill me off anyway. Whatever the circumstances was, I was ready for it. I watched Ana'Leah type codes and some other foreign shit into the lab top they gave her since she was are techy. The skills she had on hand was definitely dope.

"Aye baby?" I called out.

"Wassup babe?" She yelled behind her. She turned her head at an acute angle toward me and then back to the screen in front of her. "What's all that silly looking shit you typing in right now?" I asked picking with her.

She rolled her eyes heavily and sighed out loud. "Can't tell you. But you look all Savage like." She complemented jokingly. We shared a small laugh before I went and stood in the mirror. My suit up consisted of black sweats, black long sleeve and all black shoes with duck tape on the bottoms. All I needed to apply was the black gloves and the mask. Today was the day and I wanted this money!

I rushed behind Ana'Leah quickly placing a kiss to her cheek before jogging down the stairs to get the door.

"Jayon my boy wassup?" I asked as We slapped hands greeting each other. "What's going on, You ready for tonight?" He quizzed looking my attire up and down.

"You know I was born ready foo." I joked. We walked into the living room and began talking about the plan that was suppose to take place. "Where is Ana'Leah do you know if she got started with that Info I gave her?" He questioned letting his eyes Rome around the walls of her house.

"Yea she up stairs working on it now." I stated nodding my head toward the staircase. "Aight then brodie I'm bout to go give her the rest if this information for tonight. Be back in no longer then ten minutes." He said before dashing up the stairs.

He came in with two manilla folders, one of which he took up with him and the other he left on the coffee table in the middle of the living room.

After a good fifteen minutes past this nigga was running down the stairs and back into the living room. "Damn home it took you long enough." I spat mugging him. His face screwed up at me but them softened into its normal mold. "Bruh shut the fuck up, we was having some minor issues with the last code. It got wired out or something but its good now." He spoke chuckling through his words. I let my attitude go only because I knew he was the route for this plan to work one hundred fold.

"You ready to go over this Map and those details again?" He asked looking at me curiously. I smacked lips before replying "Duh bruh! Let's gooo." That's when he whipped the manilla folder that was on the table open.

A printed and sketch picture of the map caught my eyes first. When they showed it to us the first time during the week we met with everyone who was in it it wasn't that much but now it was jumping like Jordan. This shit had to take up most of the east side of the city. It was huge as fuck.

The next thing he pulled out was a CD. This CD had the video footage we used to train ourselves how to get around all security guards. The tech worries about the security footage before we even get there. There at least had to be about fifteen guards that switched around every five hours. They were probably switching right now.

Everything else in the envelope showed how everything should take place on only my behalf since I was smuggling the shit out I had to be prepared for All that could hit me, including a bullet.

"Aight that's it G. I'll see you in about a couple more hours. Come prepared for anything, including the worst." He said before walking out the door.

"Come prepared for anything, including the worst." His words kept repeating in my head. This was definitely gone be a long ass day.

I stared at the papers he gave me to look over again. Just as quick as I remembered how real this was, is just as quick as I remembered who the I had to work with. This shit had to be some type of plot cause both of us working together is nothing but trouble.

I started looking back to a week ago when we found out who we was working with.
...

Jayon looked each of us over careful not to break eye contact. He had his black timberlands on and all black attire. He dressed as if he had a business meeting with the President himself.

At first I thought it was only gone be the four of us, but then jayon said it was a " Five person job." I was pissed cause who the fuck would need in other then us.

"Who the fu-." Were the words I began to mumble out until I sat that bitch ass ex nigga of Ana'Leah walk in.

"Oh hell nah." I chimed as I stood from the couch. Fuck, I thought as I walked to the side of Jayon. "Yo why the fuck this lame here?" I managed to spit out.

"Yo nigga calm yo ass down. Me and Nate go way back. He on the job just like the rest of us." Jayon said calmly. I looked from him to Nate and shook my head.

"Yeah, just like the rest of y'all." Nate chirped in my direction. He smirked sneakily at me as if he was trynna taunt me or something, Like I wouldn't slap the bitch out of him.

I kissed my teeth as I sat back down. Once the meeting got started Jayon teamed us up with who we were working with. To no surprise Jayon partnered Nate and I together. I was heated but this money was wayyyy more important.

I walked over to that nigga and stood in front of him. My arm reached out like out of instinct, to grant a handshake. "What's poppin, partna?" I manage to spill before drawing my hand back.

We both knew this was gone be a long week of planning.

...