Guilty Conscience

Ana'Leah's POV...

   If I was gonna do this, I would have to face the consequences. My daring side was out now and my need for trouble hit me like a bat. I was down for the cause. Even if it meant going against every last thing I believed in.

...

  I was skept at first. The plan laid out before me seemed like an little more then I could handle. When I was in highschool mischievous was my nickname. I was always in some sort of trouble with the rules. I didn't follow them and I didn't except them. Either way I was raising more hell then a little bit but now I just couldn't face those Consequence's.

   To damn pretty to sit in jail. To damn grown to act a fool and definitely not setting a bad example for my baby. Never that.

   It was final and from the moment it came out his dirty little lips. It wasn't going down.

   "Hell fucking no Ezriel. Nah not happening." I spat.

   "But baby listen at this amount of cash. 500K in one night! Baby, One night!!!" He sang out loud as if it would make me change my mind.

   "I know for fact what's happening and it won't be this. I'm sure as hell not getting in on this and neither are you. We have our hustles and they pay great." I said humming out a Nicki song.

   "Man come on Ana'Leah our jobs don't pay us 500K in one night. Its just this one time. And I knowwww you skilled in this shit. I heard about you!" He yelled. His words caused me to turn my head in his direction.

   "I don't give one fuck, two fucks, red fucks, blue fucks what Jayon been spitting to you about how I use to be. The term " Use to" is at play for a reason baby. I got to much to lose and I'm pregnant. My answer is no." I breathed out and finished humming.

   "Ughhhh but babyyyyy I-." He started speaking but I cut him off. "Uhn uhn, I don't want to hear it. This one is risky anyway. I'm not the only one who has shit to lose. You do to. Why waste it on one mission?" I spoke up.

   "Because this one makes 500k." I heard him mumble before walking upstairs.

   500K is big money, I know. I just wasn't willing to lose everything. This move could make or break me and the feeling in my gut is holding more of a break me feeling.

   I could here him pacing back and forth up above me. He wanted to make this move bad and something told me my words didn't and wouldn't change his mind. He had to figure out what he was gone do by next week and before my baby reveal party. If he chose to go through with it we would have the party before he made those moves. If not we would have it next month.

   I could here him jogging back down the steps. Once he hit the base of the stairs I could see that he was dressed and ready to leave out. I would press to ask him where he was going back his fucked up attitude was exposing itself.

   "I'll be back later." Was his dull words before slamming the door behind him. I rolled my eyes. These niggas had the attitude of a bitch when shit didn't go there way. First I thought maybe it was just Nathaniel but damn it had to be every male that walked planet earth.

   I headed upstairs after popping another migraine pill, these bitches felt like hammers to the back of my skull. A nap for about an hour should soothe it and maybe Ezzy would be back by then.

   Once I got upstairs I sat on the bed resting my back against the fluffy pillows Ez set up for me. It was cute how even when he was mad he made sure everything was together so I wouldn't have to. It been like that even before we became a thing.

   Before I could think anymore I was out and sleep tool over my body. My nerves were no longer shook and the headache had faded into the earth's air.

...

   "Yo, baby I'm in!" I heard Ezriel yell from downstairs. My nap had just got good and here he was waking me up.

   "I'm up here!" I called out. He rushed up the stairs fast. He was fidgeting so I knew something was up.

  "Baby guess what!?" He yelled causing me to jump up out of the sleep I was falling into.

  "Hmm?" Was all I managed to say before he shook my arm to gain my attention. "Baby, I said guess what!!?" He shouted in my ear. A groan of annoyance escaped my mouth before I could catch it.

   "What baby? Whatttt?" I whined sitting up. His eyes twinkled like a child that just hit the candy store jack pot.

   "Nope, uhn uhn. I don't like that little twinkle shit yo eyes got going on Ez. What is it now?" I quizzed. His smile got wider as he flopped down on the bed.

   "Listen, baby. Our deal just got raised. They talking a million a piece. I'm not saying you gotta have in but I'm definitely doing it now. You not just gone make one mill in one night. Not like this." He stated dancing in his spot. I tried not to laugh cause I was lowkey upset but a smirk formed on my face. "Haha, their we go. A real smile." He chanted poking at my dimples.

   "Ezz move. I'm trying to be mad at you." I pouted slapping his hands from my face. "But, I figured you were gonna take it either way. So Eh whatever." His smile fell quickly at my words.

   "Why you think that.?" He questioned with his eye brow raised. "Cause I know my baby and plus that's a lot of fucking money. I don't know nobody other then me who would turn that down that shmoneyyy." I said rubbing my pregnant belly.

   We shared a laugh together before he grew serious again. "Baby but look. I need somebody to handle the behind the scenes action. And since your pregnant and can't get down with that tucking and rolling. You can get down with the typing and spying." He let out releasing what seemed to be relief.

   "Mmm okay, only because I think I deserve to have a little daring in my life plus I rock with that techy shit!" I said slapping hands with him. "That's why you my baby, down for almost anything." He said kissing my lips.

   "You know it. That's why you my baby and my best friend." I smiling kissing him again.

   I needed some new shit in my life. It was getting boring being the good girl and always talking people out of trouble. It was my turn to feel alive and do some high tech shit.

  "I'm gone call Jayon and lettem know we on for the Twentieth. We gone have shir cracking baby. Be ready to let me make it rain on you. When you do yo little pregnant pole dancing exercises." He said roaring in laughter. I mugged him cause he laughed at me. I really enjoyed my pregnant pole dancing. It was fun as fuck.

   "Okay baby, and gimmie a kiss." I stated as I poked out my lips for him. He kissed me several times before heading back down the steps and into the living room.

...

  I called my sister up. Lord knows I worried about her cause I knew she was going through it but she didn't want any help. Last time I talked to her was about five months ago now going on six, back when I was up in New York.

   Marvell was still in the picture; like I knew he was. I was so ready for him to get out of it. I loved her but lord knows she deserves better then what he's been to her.

   "Hey sis girl." I sang into the phone.

"Hey baby sister, whats up with you?" She asked me. "Haven't heard from you in a while." She added before shuffling around on the other end.

  "I've been good. And I know. A lots tooken place over these past couple months. How are you doing yourself though?" I asked twirling around the room.

  "Um, I've been. I've been pretty good. " she hesitated some. The phone moved around again making some muffling noises before stopping once more.

  "I, I gotta go handle something. Uh I, I love you. Mwuah." She said in a hurry. Hanging up before I could hear what Marcell was yelling on the other end.

   I sighed looking down at the phone before muttering "I love you too."