Chapter 14

Dope..

...Nate POV...

I lit the cancer stick as stepped into my new BMW. I didn't know why I was going to where I was going but I would find out once I got there. Ana'Leah decided today would be a good day to have dinner and talk. She said she was bringing somebody so we would just see how this go. I'm just praying ain't no bullshit going down.

I drove for probably an hour before I got to the destination. It was crab shack no far from where she lived. I contemplated my next move before stepping out of my ride. Maybe just maybe this wouldn't go left.

I saw her sitting down from outside but it looked like she was alone. Once I got to the door she spotted me and waved at me to come in. The inside was dope, it had red blush cushions and the booths were black and red. The lights were dimmed but only low enough to give the area a certain feeling or as Ana'Leah would call it; Ora.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her once she stood up. I pecked her cheeks and rubbed her stomach before going to the other side of the table to sit down.

"You look amazing Leah." I said looking her over. She was my habit that I couldn't break but I don't think she feels the same no more.

"Thank you Nathaniel. So do you." She hummed. We sat staring each other down for a few minutes. Her stare was a nervous stare mine was of course a sensual stare. Duh, I fucking miss her.

"So why we here?" I asked bluntly. Her eyes lowered as if she knew I'd be disappointed or some shit. She was hiding something, I didn't want to ask her but she had been acting funny the past couple weeks and it was weighing on me.

"What you hiding from me Leah? You know you can tell me anything." He announced. She half smiled at my words and then took a glance behind me. Flames entered my eyes once I followed her eyes in direction of that one nigga from a few weeks back.

"What the fuck that nigga doing here." I said clenching my jaw tightly. He sat down next to Ana'Leah after giving her a hug and nodded his head in my direction.

"What's good nigga." Were his words to me.

"Ana'Leah what the fuck this clown ass nigga doing here!?" She jumped at my words.

"Boy chill the fuck out and watch yo mouth when you talking to her and when you speaking on me!" Bitch boy chimed in. "Nigga or what?" Was my simple reply. This nigga had me fucked up.

"Y'all both can chill the fuck out. We not even gone let it go that far." Ana'Leah finally spoke up. We both gazed out her before looking at each other.

"Fuck did you need to tell me so I can get the hell up out." I stated. She sighed heavily before looking at me and then looking at Ez. He nodded at her as to give her the okay to say it.

"Ezriel and I are dating. We have been for a few weeks now and I have to say I'm happy Nate." She let out exhaling heavily after words. I could tell this has been on her mind for a while.

"So you telling me the whole time you acting funny and shit it was because this nigga!? Am I wrong or right.?" I quizzed. I was pissed off, if she had just told me and wasn't all extra with the shit it wouldn't have been that bad. Plus she fucking with a nigga I wasn't to happy with. I'd kill that nigga If I had the chance.

"Nate it wasn't like that, I just did-." I cut her off. "No fuck that Leah and you know I don't fuck with his bitch ass. Out of all the nigga that want you and want to have your heart, you let this bitch get you? You was better off fucking with a homeless guy." I yelled. Tears were feeling the rim of her eye lids and Instead of making me want to soften up it pissed me off more.

"Bruh don't fucking disrespect me like that. And quit talking to her like you slow or some shit. Matter of fact meet me outside bitch. You a pussy ass nigga yo. Let me show you what it feel like to fight a man. A real man!" He yelled.

"Let's go then. Don't tell me how to talk period. If I got something on my chest I'm a let her know and as for you I don't owe you shit! Boy! Who the fuck you trynna be nigga, King? Come on you said outside. Let's take it out in them streets." I roared. We ran outside to the parking lot with Ana'Leah right behind us. She was short of breath but trying to talk at the same time.

"You...guys... Stop it!" She yelled. She was weazing which caused Ez to walk over to her.

"Come on baby come sit down." He said walking her over to the bench. I looked over at them as he helped her breathe counting from one to ten deep breaths, big breaths. Soothing words. Shit I should be doing, me not him but things I should be taking on.

"Man fuck this shit I'm out. Hml up tomorrow Leah." I muttered as I trailed over to my car.

Damn.

I couldn't believe this shit was actually happening. My baby had finally moved on and I had to except it. Whether or not I liked the nigga he was truthfully making her happy. I didn't want to stop her from having a good life and maybe that shit was for the best.

...

Once I got in the house was quiet. I cut my phone off and grabbed some boxers to slide in once I got out the shower. I had to give my self a few pep talks before I went out and did some stupid shit I know I'd regret later.

My water was hot and my music played through my Blue tooth speaker. Song cry by August Alsina began to play after a thug ass song went off and the thought made me.
Just like that it changed and my heart hurt. Tears rushed down my chiseled jaw line and I was defeated. A nigga finally lost at his own game and didn't know how to handle it.

...

"Ayo, I got a couple moves for you." A voice on the other line announced.

"What's good bruh.?"

I knew the shit I was about to get into wasn't legit. It could make or break me but honestly I had nothing to lose and though Ana'Leah was the one to usually keep me out the street shit, she wasn't here now so this game of dominoes that was about to take place is big.

"Aight do no more bruh. I'll be there in the morning."

"Don't be late nigga, ain't no fucking round."

"Fasho I here you."

"Welcome back to the game homie."

"Feels like I never left."