Chapter THREE

Ana'Leahs POV...

Mild sexual content in this chapter!

...
He paid me no mind as I walked around the kitchen. I had my hair thrown back in a pony and my outfit was all black. Something simple, black girl boxers and a black T-shirt. Only for the house though.

"Are you hungry Nathaniel?" I asked as I pulled pans and pots out of the cabinets.

"Nah, I'm good G." He said annoyed at my presence already. I sighed heavily as I pranced around the kitchen. He was already pissing me off and they day hadn't even started yet.

"All you had to say was no. All that extra attitude is so fucking unnecessary." I said staring in his direction. He stood up to leave the living room even though he had to walk past me to do so.

He stopped when he saw me staring at him with my left hand on my hip. After a few seconds he walked away and rushed up the stairs. I sucked my teeth at his annoying behavior and headed toward the fridge.

...Nate's POV...

After last night I honestly didn't even want to be around Ana'Leah, my heart was kind of hurt from that shit. I tried to fix my attitude but looking at her alone made my frustration travel back to me.

"Where are you going now Nate?" She asked me as I walked out of the bathroom. I pushed my way past her and continued to get my self together.

"So that's what we do now? We ignore each other cause we mad?" She questioned me sarcastically. I walked over to the dresser and grabbed the lotion to moisturize my skin.

"Do you really think I wanna fucking talk to you right now?" I snapped clenching my jaw. Her face softened as she looked at the scar I had been trying to get her not to see.

"Come here Nathaniel!" She demanded as I walked over where she was standing. She met me half way and instantly grabbed my face. She held my jaw in her hand examining the fresh stitches that were placed in my fore head.

"What happened to you?" She asked sighing. I grabbed her hands from my face and walked over to the door.

"Nothing important. What time do you have to be to work?" I asked restraining from being a smart ass. Her eyes looked to the floor as she replied dryly "Eleven."

"Alright, have a good day at work. I love you."I said walking out the door. I caught her eyes watching me as I turned to shut the door.

"I love you too." She implied giving me a short smile. She looked exhausted and from where I was standing, me proposing didn't even feel good no more.

I wanted another child and though the first time fucked us up mentally, I badly wanted to try again. It just came to the point where Ana'Leah had to be playing mind games. Cause now she blocks out every given word I have to say about this. Shit was breaking a nigga heart and she just don't give a damn.

After leaving out the door I walked to the corner store to grab some Swisher sweets and a can of Arizona's original ice tea. Even though I was mad at my fiancée right now, I got her some twix and kit-kat's. After I went to the front and paid the little clerk person I walked out of the corner store.

The streets were kind of slow today. No cars speeding past, no loud horns and definitely no sirens speeding by at a hundred miles per hour. I enjoyed when it was like this kind of peaceful yet you can tell people lives here.

...
I stepped back on the porch to see Ana'Leah talking to someone. I wasn't sure who he was but the conversation was looking a little to friendly for my liking. She was over there laughing and giggling at every little thing he said and no doubt I wanted to see what the fuck was so funny. Shit a nigga wanted to laugh too.