Reveal Party

No POV...

Ana'Leah sat with Nate at the table. Ez would be showing up any time and Ana'Leah knew if he seen how close Nate was to her, he would flip. So she decided she would go by the door and wait for him instead.

The fact that he was late didn't make her very happy. He was suppose to be making a good impression, he was finally meeting Ana'Leah's family and their standards were high as fuck. She deeply wanted them to like him. Then again they didn't even know her and Nate weren't together anymore.

She could feel her anxiety building up and she tried so hard not to let it. She spotted Ezzy a few moments later relaxing a bit.

"Hey baby." He said giving her a big hug and kiss. "Sorry, I'm late. Shit got hectic at the house. My pops stopped by and was trying it." He explained.

"Its fine, no need to explain yourself. Come on though it's almost time for the big Reveal." Ana'Leah announced tugging on his hand leading him through the main lounge and into the ball room of the hall.

Ezriels jaw dropped at the sight of the beautiful hall decorations. It was dope and though he helped her pick it, it looked way better in person.

He sat down with her at the table where Nate was. He decided to push the fact that him and Nate wasn't cool aside for Ana'Leah's sake. Several family members had already arrived and since most of her family was from Jamaica and new york. It was no surprise of the heavy accents they spoke with.

"Baby look." She said getting up pointing to a women that looked like she could damn near be her clone, just older. "That's my mama. Come on I want you to meet her." She exclaimed tugging on his hand. They finally appeared face to face with the woman she introduced as her mother.

"Hey mama. How are you?" Ana'Leah asked pulling her in for a warm hug. "I'm fine baby, I missed you so much you know." She exclaimed. She pulled her in for another hug before letting her hands guide down to her belly.

"You and Nate finally getting the blessing. I told you every curse has one. Where is that fool at anyway." She stated looking around.

"He's over by the main table but mama wait I got someone I'd like you to meet." She said tugging on Ez's hand for him to come closer.

"Mama this is my boyfriend Ezriel and Ezriel this my mama Elaina." She stated looking between them.

"Boy friend? Since when did you get you a knew man. I know Nathaniel is a curse all by himself and I knew y'all would end up split but I would have expected me to have known these things too." She explained.

"I'm sorry mama. A lot has taken place these past couple of months, way to much to explain. I love you though!" She said kissing her mamas cheek.

"Well that's okay, and how are you young man? I'm Elaina but you can call me Laina. Its very nice to meet you." She said flirtatiously.

"Mama!" Leah shouted embarrassed. Stop flirting with my man. We look to much a like for that" she joked.

"No baby it's okay, the pleasures all mine." He stated picked up her hand and kissing it softly. Mamas face lit up as she gave a head nod and walked away.

"Baby, stop it." She slapped his shoulders laughing. "You are so silly." Ana'Leah added walking back over to the table. Nate's eyes never left his phone and for most of the party he had been by himself.

"Yo you good?" she asked wobbling in front of him. For the first time since she last was sitting with him he lifted his eyes from his cellular device. "Yea, great." he mumbled under breath. A frown formed on her face as she stared down at him.

"I wish you would stop acting like that Nathaniel. Just so damn ugh." she raged walking away. She didn't know it but he was following behind her. "Stop acting like what Leah? damn what you expect me to be happy while i'm here watching you show off yo little boyfriend. He walking round here looking like a lost puppy and shit." He whisper yelled at her.

"I want you to stop acting like you don't care anymore!... okay!? the reason you act so pissy and nonchalant is cause you still care. So stop fucking giving me the cold shoulder! Act like you did this to us. Stop pushing all that weight and hate on me!" She whispered at him. she dragged herself into the bathroom and stood in the mirror wiping her tears away.

Nathaniel, now the lost puppy followed behind her. "What do you want me to do? I don't have you any more. I'm here and your not mine anymore Ana'Leah what am I suppose to say? How do you expect me to act when your happy and moved on with some other nigga and I'm here wishing I never fucked up. How i'm gone get you to understand that i'm unhappy if I don't show it?" He explained crawling closer to her. Now he stood right behind her looking in the mirror at their reflections.

"Baby this was us, we were happy at some point." he mumbled in her ear. She looked at the same reflection he stared into. Lord knows she wanted to say all her feelings for him had died but even she knew that would be a lie.

"Nathaniel you hurt me!" she said turning to face him. Ana'Leah shoved him backwards. He gripped his hand around her wrist and pulled her into him. "Nathaniel you hurt me!" She cried into his chest. "It was never my plan to. But when she came to me after he was born and told me that he was mine. I knew if you found out you would flip. I knew your heart would break in half. I knew and I wanted to protect your love not break our trust. I know what I did was wrong. And I should have told you sooner. Baby I'm sorry." He strained holding back tears. He wrapped his arms tighter around her body.

"Aye look at me." He grabbed her chin and let his eyes hit hers. "I'm not giving up on our love. I don't care how long it take me. You love will be mine again. Soon as you see this nigga you rocking with no good for you. I'm gone make you mine and I'm gone put you before and above anybody on this damn planet believe me." He spoke assuring her. she closed her eyes tightly and before she could get any words out he kissed her. As going against the words she was going to say to him, she kissed him back.

"Mhmm." Mama Spoke peaking her head in the bathroom. "Mama!" Ana'Leah yelled pushing Nathaniel away from her. "I promise this is not what it looks like. (To mama.) Nathaniel we can't do this, I can't do this." She said pushing herself through the door.

She returned to the table and sat next to Ez again. "Hey baby, you good? why yo eyes red?" He quizzed using his fingers to move her chin around as he examined her eyes. "I'm fine Ez I promise." She said putting her head down. he kissed her forehead before she stood up to announce the Reveal activity.

"Good evening everybody. First I'd like to thank all of you, my dearest family and friends for coming out to find out what the gender of Nathaniel and I's beautiful bundle of joy is. Now is the time everyone has something in the their hand to either pull, tug, bite, rip or push to reveal the answer to the question we all been waiting for.!" She exclaimed into the speaker.

"On a count to Three. One, two, three!!"

It's a Girl!!! Everyone yelled. Cheering, laughter and a few signs erupted from the crowd. Nathaniel and Ana'Leah are bringing a beautiful baby girl into the world.

...

Did you girls & guys agree with the results?