The Appointment

It was clear that Ana'Leah and Nathaniel weren't involved anymore but people still find ways to push it around the city.

...

"Kanin." The doctor projected into the waiting room. Ana'Leah got up and took a deep breath. Today was the day and as good as it sounded it really wasn't going good.

Nathaniel stood up after her and put his hand on her shoulder. As much as she hated to admit it; it relaxed her.

"Right this way you two." The doctor spoke again. Doctor Wahili was Leah's doctor since she turned seventeen. Once her mom found out sex was something she had got into she made Mrs. Wahili her gynaecologist.

"Good morning Doctor Wahili. How are you?" Ana'Leah finally spoke. Doctor Wahili smiled at her and Nate and giggles lightly.

"Good morning to you both and I'm doing good. How are you and this little bundle of joy." She asked smiling widely. Her smile was captivating all by itself. She was quite a charming women all on her own.

"We are good. I say a little tired but we're doing fine." Ana'Leah spoke thoroughly as if she might skip a word. She was nervous as hell and Nathaniel though her didn't show it, was too.

"Are guys ready to find out the babies gender?" The doctor asked them excitedly. She may have been more happy them they were.

"Of course: yes!" The said at the same exact time.

"Good let's get started shall we." Doctor Wahili stated as she squirted some fell onto Ana'Leah's very round belly. She took the tool and began the ultra sound.

When the results finally popped up and everyone was in Ah. Nate got what he wanted and Ana'Leah well I guess you can say she did to.

...

What do you think the babies gender is?

Answer in the comments and see what she's having in a few more chapter she. She does her amazing baby reveal party.