Chapter 33

No POV...

As much as she hated to admit it she knew this would end up happening. How could she not see it happening again? She watched Nate as he walked around the room shirtless. Those tattoos she use to trace with her fingers and those kisses she use to place against his neck. The smell of him filled the room as he moved around, basically pacing. Ana'Leah pulled the covers back over her bare body and laid back again. She promised herself when she said she was done that she meant every part of it.

"Hey babe, you staying here or we all rolling to Jayon and Synica's little party?" he asked as he slipped his t-shirt over his head. I snapped out of my thoughts looking at him carefully.

"I'm staying home. Naomi is napping and Mishon looks close to tired, I think we all need a nap so I'll stay here." I explained while unraveling myself from the covers. I completely forgot I wasn't wearing any clothes beneath until the chilly air hit my skin.

"Okay well I'm about to shower before I head out. You want me to bring back food?" He asked as he handed me my robe. I grabbed the robe out of his hand before replying. "Yea sure. I just want ribs but get baby boy some of whatever he eats and can you go grab some more formula? She has enough for about three bottles." I exclaimed walking over to the drawer to grab some jammies and racing to the bathroom. He jogged lightly knowing what my plan was.

"Baby come on, you know I just said I wanted to get in the shower. Girl why you playing?" He said now standing a good five centimeters away. He let his body lean over me as he wrapped his arms around my waists pulling me in for a hug. Before I knew it I was hanging over his shoulder cracking up like a five year old.

"Baby put me dowwwwwn." I whined while letting more laughter slip my lips. He put me down reluctantly as he still filled the room with chuckles. I stomped a foot and pouted my lip at him.

"Awe come on Leah. Don't be like that. You know we can always get in together." He whispered in my ear. Of course only him would want to be freaky like that. Yet the idea did sound good and I was ready for him. We hadn't had sex in damn near almost a year. Plus it had already been a little over a month since Naomi was born.

"I mean that is always an option." I mouthed at him licking my lips. He fit his bottom lips and he bent his finger signaling for me to come to him. I dropped my robe posing as I model style walked toward him, never letting my hands leave my hips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my legs climb up his body. Inching up one scoot at a time. I let my tongue trace those same tattoos like I use to and placed kisses all over him. He let his hands travel to those marked territories that were saved just for him.

I let out a moan unapologetically as he slipped his fingers inside of me. It was only the beginning of what I planned on being forever. My lips quivered as he slid them in and out starting off slowly. Letting waves of satisfaction fill the air. Pretty soon his fingers were replaced with tongue and saliva. My body now in top of the sink, while my head against the wall.

Our liquids combined making me tremble with every touch and taste he took. He devoured me making sure there was nothing left behind. Once he stood up again I let my arms reconnect around his neck as he picked me up. My legs swung around his body and his entrance was grand.

Aah..

I gasped heavily as he placed me up against the wall. No where to run or inch away, taking each stroke like a pro. There was no talking, no hostility just lots of body language and moaning. What we were doing was the very conversation we needed to have.

Instead of taking that shower we planned we ended up back in the bedroom seemingly every where but the bed. The chair up against the wall was almost our next location but he quickly sent me against his work desk bending me at the perfect angle.

"Put your arms behind yah back." He demanded as he grabbed them and placed them together, I rested them there. "Good girl." He said taunting me. I let out a rift of sexual laughs as he rubbed his man hood against my flower area one last time before inching back in. A musical of screams left my mouth as he pressed in slowly making my toes curl up.

Yes,yes, baby. I whined as he began to pick up his speed. Soon both of our moans harmonized together just as our body movements. He now held my hands with his behind my back lifting me from the desk. Slamming in and out of my now very sticky entrance.

He threw me on the bed flipping me over onto my back. Instead of regaining his place he kissed me down my body landing on my clit kissing it softly. Soon he was eating again. Like a mad man, using his fingers and tongue like a champ. My body began shaking uncontrollably as I released yet another "O".

...

After our foul play we did finally take a shower. He decided he would stay home and we would have a family day. Instead of sliding into some jammies Like I planned on I threw on some comfortable clothing so we could go to the park.

...

I watched Nate as he chased Mishon around in circles through the grass. I sat with Naomi as I prepped the sandwiches for lunch. " Are you guys ready to eat?" I shouted across the lawn. They stopped running for about two seconds and then looked at me then back at each other, soon running in my direction.

"Yesss, what kind of sandwiches we having?" He asked as he sat down wrapping Mishon into his arms.

"Turkey and cheese." I said plainly shaking my head at there childish behavior. They laughed in unison at the my face and then started grabbing their food. "Just eat your food." I said joining the laughter.

"Thank you baby."

"Thank you ma Leah." They spoke together. "No problem."

I payed attention to the way Nathaniel craddled our baby girl and how he took good care of "OUR" son. He was definitely getting himself together for us, for himself, and mainly our family.

He deserved another chance and hopefully nothing changed. Maybe we both needed time to grow and be better, maybe he was never the only problem between us.