PAID FOR

Ezriels POV...

"Baby baby, calm down. Fuck that nigga." I said as I lead her to the car. All the breathing treatments and soothing words didn't help her hurt. She was still crying and it was damn near a half hour to an hour later.

"I'm sorry Ez. I didn't know it was gonna be like this. This is fucking crazy man." She spoke tears still staining her cheek. "You good baby, I'm good. I promise you." I spoke assuring her. Her tears lightened up a little bit at my words. Yet I could tell she still was shedding a few.

After she stepped in the car I shut her door. I had a plan for that nigga of he kept fucking around. It wasn't nobodies fault but his own for how his little fairy tail played out. He fucked it up with a down ass female. Instead of holding it down she made sure a nigga stayed up and kept em out of trouble.

She had a way with words and could get into anyone's mind if need be. By the time we left and was headed toward my place she had tiny stopped crying. My crib was little bit farther away them hers and though I knew she was ready to turn in for the day, I figured some cool air would settle the mood.

"You good over there baby?" I asked. She nodded her head as she leaned against the window. I grabbed her hand in mine and fiddled with her fingers. "We gone be strait. In time all heals. I know that for a fact." I mumbled into the air.

By the time we got to my crib I could tell she was worn down. She had never been to my spot before so I showed her all the rooms. I always gave her the choice to choose, she never just had to pick from one offer. I know she liked shit different and since we was living in her world, so be it.

I had money. As a young king, I wasn't broke and even now on my grown man shit I kept more money then the president. I didn't like to brag though.

Of all the rooms she had to pick from she chose MINE. Mine of course was ours anyway so it didn't really make a difference. For some time though she didn't lay up under me like she use to. Like when we were just friends and as much as I hated to sat it, I knew it was because she wanted the nigga to like her being with someone else. It didn't seem to influence her decision though.

Clearly she was still here with a nigga and I was lucky to have her by my side. Regardless of anything I knew she would build me up just as I would build her. We were our own stricture together and nothing could change what was unstoppable. Not even that bitch ass baby father of hers.

Once we got to my room I showed her where the bathroom was and then plopped down on my bed. I went in my stash to pull it a couple bands to make sure I wasn't short. Less money, no talking. More money, still no talking. Real hustlers move in silence.

When she was down in the shower she came back out to the room. She had on some of my basketball shorts and a fit and active bra she packed just in case she got to hot (which came in handy). Her belly poked out and to be honest it had to be one of the sexiest/ cutest baby bumps ever. She fit climbed into the bed and laid in my arms as I counted the money.

She must have gotten use to my body heat again cause just like that she was out like a light. When I finished counting the crisp stacks of cash I put them back where they came from, satisfied with the numbers.

I reached my hand to the light and flicked it off careful not to interrupt her sleep. Her little ass was a monster when she didn't get enough rest. I mean, she was mean as fuuuuck. With extra emphasis on it.

I stayed up a few minutes longer before trailing off to sleep behind her. It felt good laying up with my baby. She the only one I knew who could settle a giant when at his most dangerous.