sWEet and sOUR

Ana'Leah's POV...
I was really bitter this morning. I can't lie, I had been rude as fuck all day. Nathaniel sucked his teeth more then twenty times at my reckless attitude, each time catching my attention causing me to flip even more. To top it off my door bell kept ringing non stop and once again it rang, this time simultaneously.

I jogged down the short stair case counting them with each step my foot hit; one, two, three, four, and five. The stair case was short but it fit the house well.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" I yelled. Who ever it was must of been in a rush for my attention cause they kept on banging. I sighed annoyed already by the unknown presence.

"Who is it?" I quizzed with an irritated tone. No one answered causing me to peek my head out the blinds. No car was present but I spotted a black and white motor cycle.

"Damn Tonie!" I stated swinging the door open. A smile appeared on his face and expanded when he spotted the annoyance plastered on mine. He chuckled as he gave me a short side hug and kissed me cheek.

"Wassup baby girl? Where that nigga Nate at?" He questioned me. I frowned at him still irritated by his childish ass ways.

"Why you always fucking with me Tonie and he up stairs sleep as fu-" I started but then spotted him at the end of the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"What the fuck is up my dog?" He said slapping hands with Tonie. They did their little hand shake and I stepped up to the kitchen. Once again I counted the stairs. One, two. Three-.

I was cut off by Nate "Baby why you always count the steps? You been doing that shit since before we got together." He mumbled. I shrugged him off waving him away.

"Bad habit I guess." I said lowly. I placed some glasses of water down on the glass table.

"Alright baby, I'm going up stairs." I stated as I left the pair alone.

...

I looked in the mirror closely examining my flaws. My eyes had bags underneath and I began breaking out again. I sighed heavily as I pulled myself away from the mirror. I turned my music on, bumping it all the way up. Boosie badazz: Not My Nigga played through the speaker. I pulled my hair into a sloppy bun and undressed to get in the shower.

The hot water hit my skin soothing my nerves. I grabbed my back scrubber and began scrubbing my back gently In circular motion dancing to the vibes of the music.

When I was done getting myself clean I pulled the towel off the silver designed bar and wrapped it around my curved body. Making sure I cut the water off all the way.

Nate and I had a date around seven which means I have to start getting ready now. I'm always forever in the bathroom. So I dressed and started the process that took forever in a million years.

I began to flat iron my hair using Liv to make sure it came out long and thick yet held all it's nutrients and shine. Next I did my make up, a small amount of foundation to cover my baggy eyes and a touch of lip balm to give my lightly colored skin a little pop.

I glanced at my self in the mirror hoping I looked at least a tiny bit good, once I was satisfied with the out come I waltzed over to my closet to pick out the perfect shoes.

Nate stepped in the room and slid behind me casually. Though I knew he had came in, he still scared the shit out of me when he wrapped his arms around my waste.

"Those one's baby." He said pointing to a pair of heels that were in the corner of the closet. He smirked when he noticed how my face was tightened up.