...

Get caught up

So far in the story you've learned Nathaniel (August) and Ana'Leah (Nicki) were in a complicated relationship. They were engaged and wanted to start over but Nathaniel has another child with which the mother conceived during the time Ana'Leah lost her first baby. He lied to her for two years and then the same day she wanted to tell him she was pregnant, he told her he was already a father to a little boy. In fact he wouldn't have told her of Kiara (His babymom) didn't need someone to watch after him for a month. This causes them to break up and Ana'Leah sons find someone else. His name is Ezriel (Chris Brown), but from the looks Ez has his own problems (which you'll soon know about). Nathaniel doesn't like the idea of her dating Ezriel, this causes Ez and Nate to have some altercations. Nate obviously doesn't want to give up on Ana'Leah so he had a few bitches here and there.

How about that kiss they share in chapter 17?!?!?

Boom at the baby reveal party they kiss, but then she turns around says they can't do this and she can't do this. Kind of confusing right? Oh yeah can't forget that Their having a GIRL!!!

Now they are doing this mission that's about to make them big BANK. a half a million to a Million in one night and every bodies on it! How do you think Ez and Nate's gonna react when they find out they gotta work together. what's gonna cross nate's mind when he finds out who the techy is. will this job even work out?

That letter was crazy as hell to, who do you think wrote it and what do you think is about to happen?

Caught up now? Do you guys get it?

Stay up to date with the story and find out the craziest plot twist and story climaxes.

All Love,

ClareeM