Ezriel

Ez's POV...

She didn't know it yet but she was mine. I wanted her badly and A nigga always got what he wanted, no matter how much work it took. Plus she's pregnant what she need to be alone for.

...

"Ezzzz get yo nappy headed ass up." She said laughing. I was definitely a light sleeper but something about this couch could keep a nigga knocked out for days. I opened my eyes to squint to look at her. Damn that girl is beautiful. Was the first words that popped in my head.

"I'm up, I'm up... Quit playing dang." I said lifting my body from the plush sofa. Once my eyes could see all of what was around me, I stood to my feet. "Good morning bestie." I said through my yawn.

She looked at me like she was ready to catch a case and then smiled like a murderer. "Good morning Ez." She stated dryly. My eyes darted around the the room trying to figure out who the fuck she was talking to but my mind slowed the thought process shortly after.

I was sure it was early so when I said "Why you tripping it's to early." She peered over at me with big captivating eyes. "Boy it's already three! Well in two minutes. But you get it." She mouthed off. I'm cracking up and as mad as she was I probably shouldn't have laughed at all.

"It's not funny Ez, you always playing around. Come on go home and get dressed. I want you to come with me to pick out my new ware house building thing." She said pouting.

"Come on quit whining. You can ride to my house with me and I can do all the driving." I out out an idea. She smiled brightly and then the smile faded into a pit of ashes. "I can't Nate is suppose to be coming over to talk to me or something of the sort." She mumbled.

"Ahh. So that lame ass bean head ass nigga still trying. Are you still trying to?" I asked not realizing how jealous I sounded.

"Boy bye. I don't even think it's like that but you sound a little bothered every time I bring his name up. Why is that?." She said before taking in a deep breath. "You know, since were asking questions." She added being an asshole.

"Aite chill, lil girl." I stated. We both chuckled and I began putting my things on. "Aye so will a hour be cool cause I-." I started speaking but someone was at the door. I already knw who it was so I gave Ana'Leah a kiss on the cheek and walked over to the door.

Before anything I checked the Peep hole and then opened the door quickly. To no surprise she was right behind me.

He stared at us blankly and cleared his throat.

"I was just leaving playa. Don't even trip." I stated shoving past him with my shoulder. Unsure what they had to talk about I left, reassuring her I'd be by in a little while.

...

My house was quiet. I stayed by myself so I rarely had anything to do. That's why for so many reasons I'm glad I found Ana'Leah. She was cool as shit and top notch. Once you had her you wouldn't want nobody else. That Nate nigga for sure fucked up and I can see he knows now that it's to late.

That whole situation he in about his son was crazy though. He did her dirty a d it could have been different. I wish I could see my child. I have a son but he was somewhere in New York. His mama left me before he was born to start over. I hated that shit. It had been some years now, five to be exact. I tried calling, stalking and even running away but since we were young as hell that shit didn't even work. I still looked bow but its like she dropped off the face of the earth.

My heart was racing at the thought and my temper flared at the thought all over again. Shit was hard. Then at that all my family hates me. I didn't really give a fuck but it does drive a nigga crazy as fuck.

I started getting my clothes out to meet back up with Ana'Leah. The fact that her and that bitch boy was even still having conversations pissed me off. Shit, I know it ain't none of my damn business cause she ain't my girl but I wanted her. I need her to not feel for a nigga like him no more. The bitch wasn't worth tears.

Those tears. Her tears.

Those same tears I wipe every time she cries. The tears that hold pain. I know her worth. To damn bad she doesn't.

I sat contemplating whether or not going to meet with her was even worth it any more; it is. After my shower I got dressed. I wore my maroon jogging out fit with the white stripes which was finished off with my white air forces and all white hat.

I say I look fresh as fuck, can't get enough of myself. Ha, my own laughter began filling the room. That's when I finally noticed how alone I was.

...

"Open the door!" I yelled from outside. Ana'Leah was still in there with Nate. I knew cause his car is still outside with me.

"I'm coming." She yelled. I could hear her laughing at him. Usually I wouldn't get jealous but I was mad as shit he was buttering her ass up again.

Once she finally got to the door and opened it Nate was hugging her goodbye. "See you later Leah." He chanted walking out the door.

"Hey ain't you that one nigga who was at the waffle house a while back?" He questioned me like we were cool or something.

"Yea G, the day you fucked up in the worse way." I replied casually. Him and Ana'Leah as If on cue both dropped their jaws.

That Nate nigga closed his mouth back and let a stupid ass smirk crawl across his face. "Yea, but what the fuck that got to do with you. That's between me and my babies mother. Not you."

"Haha and what nigga. I can sy what I want about any situation I want. Fuck off my dick. Pussy." I blew steam. His smile was gone but I guess he knew that this argument was over. "Whatever nigga. Peace out Ana'Leah." He mumbled walking to his car.

"Ana'Leah, close your mouth you gone catch flies." I muttered to her using my three fingers to pick up her chin. "What was that all about Ez?" She asked completely Oblivious of what was going on.

"Nothing, I'm just tired of seeing you cry." I stated looking around awkwardly. Her on the other hand looked me dead in my soul. Like there was just so much she wanted to say.

"You ready?" I quizzed trying to break the deadly silence between us. "Uh, I forgot to text you and let you know that my realtor cancelled on me today. She said pressing he lips together. I was eyeing her sexually and was hoping she didn't catch me.

"How about dinner?" I asked. A smile grew between he now red cheeks and she nodded her head. "Dinner sounds nice. Let me get mg purse." She commented leaving me standing in the door way.

Once she returned she held her purse and keys in her hand. She shut and locked the door and when she finished I took her hand and helped her down her concrete stairs.

"By the way you look lovely bestie." I added grinning.

"You don't look bad yourself copy cat." She said. I didn't notice until the words left her mouth that we had on the same colors. She had on a maroon high neck dress and white heels and jewelry to match. She definitely matched my fly, not doubt about it.

I laughed in response to her words and opened the car door for her. This was gonna be the day. I could feel it

I guess we can call this our first date. She isn't ready for what I have in store for tonight.