"UnBothered"

Ana'Leah POV...

Her face looked emotionless as we were face to face for the first time since work a week ago. She looked bored with me but I didn't really care.

"What did you want to call this meeting for?" I asked as she glanced around the office.

"Uh, um. I'm leaving out of town next month for a month and I wanted to know how my work would be affected by this." She started. My eyes widened at her and I was appalled by the time limit she was going to be absent for.

"Um, why so long? Are your kids going with you?" I questioned her carefully. Her face frowned up seeing that I was being a little nosey.

"Really important business and no they will be staying with their fathers while I'm gone." She replied nodding her head at nothing in particular.

"Oh okay, well Any thing over a month will have you fired and this is taking two weeks from your vacation." I spoke giving her needed details.

"I know and thank you so much." She said standing before me.

"No problem." I added. I led her out of my office and into the hall shaking her hand one more time. Something was off about her body language though and it made me think or feel that there was more to say. Yet and still I let her be as she strutted down the hall.

I returned inside my office and looked down at my phone. The screen was blank instead of the usual back and forth messages me and Nathaniel shared a day. For people who lived in the same home we hadn't spoke in a week. he would be sleep when i got up from work and he made sure he was gone when I came back from work. Not exactly sure what i did, but it had me pondering through the reasons that could be placed together. Nothing matched and I was annoyed with the situation.

I had plans for myself and the ultimate time was bubbling inside of me. He thought ignoring me for something I probably didn't do was gonna eat his ass up just imagine what me going out would do.

So tonight instead of laying in bed depressed and heart broken I'd decided I'd kick it with my girls. Angela and Tiana were my best friends since sophomore year. They helped me get through and out of my rebel years by my senior year. They were great, we are the definition of best bitches.

Hours flew past and I was still thinking about how tonight would go down. With just two hours left to go. I decided once my clock ended I would go pick me up a few new clothing preferably from Synica & I's new clothing line we just dropped. The clothes were called. Some were sexy, not to sexy or read I have a man but I'm turning up tonight!

Oddly enough I chose not to sexy. So what I was engaged. If a nigga tried to holla, I'd tell him not to bother and throw this ring bling finger up in his face. I new my limits and not to fucking past them

I filled out two more papers and scratched my signature across the dotted line. Once I completed this task I walked over to my door, making sure I grabbed all my stuff of course and headed out.

...

"Yo yo yo, baby girl look at you all thick and shit. Nathaniel been tearing them guts up huh?" Angela screamed running across the parking lot. Her loud ass always had some explicit shit to say but needless to say she was a down ass bitch.

I giggled at her greeting and moved my ass in circles for her to get a look. I stuck my tongue out teasing her and she smacked my arm roaring in laughter. "Bitch you nastyyyy. I fucking missed you though." She shifted gears pouting. We bring it in for a hug and smiled at her lightly

"I missed you too!" I screeched. Angela was about average height with a medium sized butt. Her body fit her stance so that she wasn't built funny and she way a pure beauty.