Mini Chapter

The Dropped Letter.

I should probably tell you that I mean no good. Tell you that it's not gonna end well and help you, shit I can't even help myself. When we got in this it was for selfish reasons, reasons even I wish were just a lie. Now its to late.

I wanna say it's to late to love you right. Say it's to late to kiss your forehead and make all those headaches I cost go away. Maybe its just to late for anything and everything we have to be healed.

I wish I could kiss away all your bruises and Rub away all those aches, take away all those kicks and slaps. Take away all those un needed punches cause even after the fact you helped heal my open wounds. You relaxed all the anger that was built up. You got rid of all my unnecessary pain. It was YOU.

Yet and still after all this time. I broke you into a Million pieces of nothing. Deprived your worth and crushed your soul to nothing but dirt and ash. If the word sorry could mend the years of damage I've done to you, I would say it over and over and over. But now it's to late.

The day you come home would probably be the last time you breathe and bare with me for being so blunt. But I'm a man of my word and a product of the man named Satan him self, I'm the spit you step on once it blends in with the ground. I'm low and for as long ad I live and you live with me... Your low to. Your weak and as a woman you should respect the man who helps tend to the family needs and puts food on the table and when Asked for an abortion.... You don't fight it, you don't run away, you simply go and get it done. Not for yourself but If you loved me as your man you would do so.

So now we would both suffer.

Do you see what you did now?