Chapter 1:

You were on your way to your Boyfriend's house, You get your cellphone and call him many times, but all you hear is his Beep.

" The good and healthy college student Yoosung is off to travel to the stars. Please go to bed and sleep whoever you are calling. "

You sighed and just hurry yourself from going to his apartment, As soon as you get there. You quickly knock on his door waiting for him to open.

" Yoosung!! I-I'm here!! " You shouted while panting very hard, He quickly opened the door and tilted his head. " W-Why are you panting so hard? " He asked while his voice are shaking.

" I've been calling you nany times, and you didn't even Answer?! (ಥ_ಥ) " You sobbed and start being dramatic. You only need his attention, He suddenly hugged you and patted your head.

" I'm sorry for not answering your phone call, I was playing LOLOL.. And the sound was too loud. I hope you forgive me. (╥_╥) " He sobbed while he's cuddling you, You smiled and suddenly hold his face. " I only need your attention, I've been really sad because you've been playing LOLOL;; "

He sniffs and sobbed again, " Oh god, babe;; I'm sorry! " You laugh and kissed his forehead. " Please next time.. Answer my phone call. ( ≧Д≦) " He nodded his head and kissed your forehead. He closed the door and pulled you in the living room.

" Now hug me tightly babe! (' ▽`).。o♡ " Yoosung shouted happily and waiting for you to hug him, You have no choice but to hug him. Both of you were cuddling as he remembers that he was playing LOLOL with his guild. " I forgot..... My guild.. (∩︵∩) " You can see in his eyes the sadness, you sighed and say, " Are you going to choose LOLOL?, Fine. I'll just go home. (ノ>ノ) " You were about to stand up as he pulled you on his arms again. " LOLOL is just a game.. I rather lose my Guild than to lose you in my life.. "

You blushed when you heard the words you've been wanting to hear it from him. You hugged your boyfriend tightly, " Yoosung, I promise to play LOLOL with you from now on! ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) " He smiled and suddenly kissed you on the lip softly. He hold your face and stopped, " I love you (y/n). " He smiled sweetly on you. You blushed very hard, " I-I love you too! " He wiped your tears and he suddenly sing a Lullaby for you. " Go to sleep~ My baby~ The birds and baby lambs~ .. Are all sleeping~ In the front yard~ And the mountains-- "

You yawned and your eyes were about to close, " Oh! You can't fall asleep yet! I want to hear your voice longer.. So talk to me. " You chuckled and nods, " Fine.. Lets talk for a little bit longer. " He smiled and asked you, " Are you tired? About the things happening to the RFA? Don't worry.. Cheer up! I'm here for you. " You smiled a bit and looked down, " I'm just worried about Seven.. " He tilted his head while looking at you. " What's with Seven? " You sighed and looked away, " Do you know.. Outside, He loves to fool around.. Being energetic, but deep inside.. He's been really stress lately. I don't know why? "

You boyfriend suddenly felt jealous, You looked at him and laughed a bit. " Baka Yoosung.. Look at me. " he forced himself to looked at you with an upset face, " Don't be jealous.. Seven is only my friend -3- You're my Boyfriend though ~ " He felt a bit okay and he pouted. " I love you okay? " He chuckled when he heard you say it. He replied with a smile. " I L-O-V-E Y-O-U T-O-O !! (≧ ω≦)ᕤ♡ " You smiled and kissed his forehead.

" Are you going home? " He asked. You shook your head and smile, " We don't have classes tomorrow.. So, i'll be staying. " He clapped his hands happily and tackled hugged you. " Yaaaaaaay, I got the chance to sleep with my babyyyyy!! (≧ ω≦)ᕤ " You laughed and patted his head. " Lets sleep? " He asked, I yawn and nodded. He quickly pulled me in his bed.

" I'm so happpyyyy today~ *^* " His eyes were shining as he saw you falling asleep slowly, He get his phone and started to record a video of you falling asleep slowly. " Oh god..... Why are you so cute? " He suddenly peck on your lips and hugged you. " Good night my love~ See you in my dreams. Yoosung Out! "

~ End of Chapter 1 ~