Chapter 37:

Yoosung Kim's Pov:
I kept teasing her nipple and making her moan louder, " Nghh Yoosung~ " I chuckled happily and continues to tease her body. " Not fair. " She quickly grabbed my Crotch and started rubbing it, " I want to tease you too. " She smirked while she's rubbing my crotch, " Dammit (y/n). " I kissed her passionately while still teasing her body, " You're Mine, Only Mine. " I whispered to her ear and started removing my clothes.

She kneeled down and she started sucking my man part, I started blushing and watched her sucking it slowly. " Nghh~ " I groaned and held her head and moved it deeper, She kept sucking my man part deeply and faster. " Yeah~ Ahh~ " She stopped sucking it and stand up, " Put it right here~ " She pointed at her woman part. I gulped and started putting it inside her slowly, " Nghh. " She started moaning and hugged me tightly, " D-Does it hurt? " She shook her head and smiles, " I'm fine, My love. You can move now~ "

I nodded my head quickly and I started moving faster, " Ahh ahh~ W-Wait Yoosung! " I chuckled while moving faster and deeper, " Dammit~ You're so hot. " I groaned and licked her neck, " I love you~ " She kissed me deeper and started moaning in my mouth, " Ngh yoosung~ I love you too. " Both of us were Moaning louder, I don't care if the other members heard us making Love inside the bathroom. " L-Lets cum together~ Ahh~ " She chuckled and nodded, I kept banging her faster and deeper until We finally came. I came a lot inside her and hugged her tightly, She was catching for air and panting hard.

" Dammit Yoosung~ Can you even control this? " I chuckled and shook my head, " I can never control when it comes to you. " Both of us laughed, " You lovers done making love? " 707 knocked and chuckled happily, " S-Seven? " He chuckled, " I've been here listening for the whole time. " I laughed and (y/n) Panicked, " What?! " 707 started laughing, " Yeah yeah~ I heard how you moaned for Yoosung and I heard how Yoosung groaned. Like, You two are totally hot together. "

" Why you didn't tell us? " I asked and frowned, " 'Cuz, I don't wanna ruin your make Lovey Dovey thingy. Ya know waht i'm sayin? " I laughed and She chuckled, " Fine fine. Now go away seven, We're going t-- " 707 started laughing, " Round 2? Alrighty~ I understand how Horny is Yoosung today. " I shouted and (y/n) started laughing, " I-I'm not that Horny!? " She smirked and chuckled, " Yes, You are. "

I frowned and kissed her in the forehead, " Yeah right. " She chuckled, " Saranghae Yoosung~ " I patted her head and smiled, " I love you too honey~ " I carried her and sat gently on the Bath tub, She was sitting on front of me and I started scrubbing her back gently using sponge, " Hey honey~ When do you think we'll get married? " She looked at me and I smiled sweetly at her, " Why sudden ask me with that question, My love? " She chuckled, " As soon as we got married, The baby will be born and You'll be no longer my Childish Boyfriend. "

She chuckled and blushed at me, " It will upgrade to my Childish Husband~ " I laughed and hugged her from the back, " Childish but Wild. " I winked at her and she just rolled her eyes, " Yeah right. " I laughed and started washing her hair. " I think we should finish taking a bath right now. " I nodded my head, " I think we should. " As (y/n) finished taking a bath. I covered her body with a towel and hugged her behind, " I'm very lucky to have a Fianceé like you.

" I am too honey. " She chuckled, I cover my lower part with a towel and went out of the bathroom. " Oh, So. You two done making love? " Jumin chuckled quietly and Zen frowned, " Oh, How lucky. " I heard (y/n) chuckling quietly, " Jumin x Zen " I laughed and pat her head, " You two having a date? " Zen starts freaking out and shaking her head, " Me? Having a date with this guy? No uh. " (y/n) started laughing and chuckled, " How rude of you, Zen. " Zen just rolled his eyes and sighed, " Well, You two should go to your room and wear some clothes, You might catch a cold. " Jumin smiled and we nodded, Zen and Jumin walked away with their own paths.

We headed to our room and closed the door, While (y/n) is wearing some clothes, I watched her and smiled. " What are you smilin' at? " I chuckled and looked away, " Nothing~ Come here. " She pouted and sat beside me. I rubbed her stomach gently and chuckled, " Grow now~ I want to take care of you already. " She laughed happily, " Yoosung~ Just be patient. " I nodded and lay her in my arms, " Lets go and have some rest for a while, I kinda get tired. "

" Because of that lovey dovey thingy. " She chuckled happily and I kissed her softly, " Now rest. " Both of us went to have some rest, I hugged and Pulled her closely to my chest and kissed her forehead. " Saranghae Honey~ " I chuckled quietly and started closing my eyes to rest.

• To be Continued •