Chapter 15:

(Y/N)'s Pov:

" Uh oh-- " I gulped and looked at Jumin, I gave him a fake smile. " Did i just heard my name before? " Jaehee shook her head and smiled, " Nothing Mr. Han, Ignore it. " I chuckled and smiled, " I slipped like this~ " We looked on down and saw Zen, " Does Jumin Han is Gay? " I chuckled quietky and Jaehee is trying not laugh, " Yes. " Jumin replied with a frowned and i looked at him, " Yes? " Jaehee sighed and facepalmed. " Are you girls talking about us? " Jaehee gulped and shook her head, " Duh, We're talking about the Future of Yoosung and (y/n)! " Jaehee trying to make an Excuse, " We just head (y/n) say ' 2 Hot Guys ' I'm probably one of them;; " I laughed, " Oppa! Your Narcissism is showing-- " Jumin chuckled quietly, " Where's Elizabeth 3rd? " 707 suddenly showed, " Elly?! " He started finding Elizabeth 3rd.

Yoosung sat beside me and hugged me tightly, He was coughing and sniffing at the same time. " Ehh.. " I touched his forehead and he feels so Hot, " U-Umm.. Yoosung is sick!? " He shook his head and gave me a fake smile. " N-No, I'm not si-- Achoo! " I sighed and lead him back to the room again, " Rest there, I'll go find the medicine. " Yoosung sighed and nodded his head, I went to the kitchen to find some medicine then Jumin showed up, " What are you guys talking about before? " I shook my head while finding the medicine for Yoosung. " It's nothing~ " He frowned and went closer to me, " Tell me;; " Yoosung sneaked and glared to Jumin, " I got my eyes on you Pretty Boy;; " I laughed and found the medicine, I went to yoosung and gave it to him. I heard singing Zen ' Lucky ', He was singing it to Jaehee then Jumin sneaked, " I'm Lucky I'm inlove with my Bestfriend~ " I looked at Jaehee as she blushed and looked away from Zen. " Oooooh~ " Zen winked at Jaehee then Jumin frowned, " I got my eyes on you Pretty Boy-- " Yoosung and I laughed.

" Meeeen, I'm right! 2 hot guys fighting over Baehee! " I pointed at Jaehee and chuckled, " B-Baehee?! " Jaehee blushed hard and covered her face, " So.. Zen and Jumin had feelings for her? " Yoosung tilted his head and I nodded happily, " I though she was only your ASSISTANT? - w -) " I smirked and looked at Jumin, " S-She is my Assistant;; " I shook my head and started teasing him, " JUMIN X JAEHEE, ZEN X JAEHEE! " Jumin facepalmed and Zen chuckled happily, " Zen.. I-I'm only your fan though. And Jumin, I'm only your Assistant-- " Zen wrapped his arm around her and smiled, " Nope, Starting today.. You + Me = Dating. " He smirked and winked at Jaehee, " I ain't loosing to you, Pretty Boy-- Jaehee. You + Me = Meet me at Bed later. " 707 kept laughing because of Jumin and Zen, " Oh boys.. " I chuckled ad facepalmed. " Poor Jahee, Welp. Good luck Baehee! " Yoosung smiled and waved at her happily, Jaehee sighed while she was blushing that hard.

" Lonelyyyyyy-- I'm Mr. F*cking Lonely!! " 707 was singing dramatically again, I laughed at him and chuckled. " You have Elly! " He frowned and sobbed, " Jumin and Zen fighting over Jaehee, You and Yoosung are engaged and.. I'm going to date a cat? " I giggled and nodded, He facepalmed and sighed, " No worries, I'm going to wait for my Gurl~~ " He chuckled happily, " That's the spirit! " I went to check on Yoosung and hold his forehead, " You're getting hotter.. " He chuckled and smiled, " Double Meaning. " I laughed and kissed his forehead, " Your narcissism is showing just like Zen. " He chuckled and frowned, " M-My head hurts.. I'm going to rest for a while. " I nodded my head and smiled, " Sarangahe~ " He gave me a weak smile and started taking a rest.

Jaehee Kang's Pov:

I sighed and started thinking about what happened before, " Hmm.. Zen and I are dating? Mr. Han and I.. plus bedroom? " I shook my head and sobbed, " Whyyyyy?! " I heard (y/n) chuckled and looked at her, " Is yoosung okay? " She looked down and shook her head, " His temperature got high-- " I hugged her and patted her head, " He'll get well soon! " I tried to cheer her up to lighten her mood a little, " Who will you choose? " She tilted her head while she was smiling at me, I frowned and pouted. " I'm not gonna spread my legs and get pregnant to Jumin--- " She started laughing at me and chuckled, " Seriously? " I nodded my head and looked down, " I'm only Zen's Fan.. I'm only Mr. Han's Assistant;; " She patted my head and smiled, " Choose the one who will love you right~ " She smiled and kissed me on my cheek, " See ya later Jaehee, Gonna go get some rest~ " I nodded my head and smiled, She went back to he room then Jumin showed up.

" Assistang Kang? " I stood up and looked at him, " Yes? " He went closer to me and smiled, He lifted my chin. " Wanna hang out later? " I gulped and nodded my head, " A-Alright. " He kissed me on my forehead, " Lets meet outisde okay? 7:30. " I nodded my head as he walked away, Few minutes passed. Zen showed up and sat beside me, " Hey there beautiful~ " I tried to gave him a smile and looked at him, " H-Hey~ " My voice were shaking as i talk to him. " Lets go out on a date! " He asked me happily, I gulped and tried to make an Excuse, " C-Can we just go out on the other day? " He shook his head and frowned, He even kneeled down and begged. I sighed and nodded my head, He hugged me tightly and kissed me on my forehead. " See ya later at 7:30! " He walked away happily and I facepalmed. " Sh*t, Who am i going to choose? "

~ Time Skip ~

Still Jaehee Kang's Pov: ( Short Pov )
" Waaaaah! (Y/N)!! I need youuuuuu! " I quickly ran to her rook and started shaking her, " Wake upppppp! " She quickly woke up and groaned, " Nghhhh Jaehee? " I sobbed on her chest and hugged her tightly, " What am i going to do?! I'm ruining my lifeeee! " I chuckled quietly and patted her back, " What's wrong? " She pouted, " Zen and Jumin just asked me to go out with them.. I'll meet them later at 7:30;; " I suddenly heard Yoosung giggled, " That's hard Jaehee-- " I frowned. " What am i going to do? " Yoosung and (y/n) chuckled, " Sorry Jaehee.. I haven't experience your situation, But good luck? " I'm Doomed.

Who is she gonna choose? Jumin Or Zen?

~ To be Continued ~