Chapter 14:

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

I was waiting for Jaehee and (y/n) to come here, My hands were shaking while holding the mic. " Yoosung! Get ready~ They're almost here! " 707 shouted while running toward the stage outside, I was so Nervous when 707 shouted that they'll be here soon. Zen patted my shoulder and smiled, " Congrats bro, Our little boy will be married soon. " He smiled, I also smiled and wiped the tears.

I quickly look at the door, I saw Jaehee took the blindfold on (y/n). " Good luck. " Jumin whispered in my ear and patted my head.

(Y/N)'s Pov:

My eyes were widen when Jaehee took the blindfold, I smiled and followed the flower petals. The petals lead my way to the part of a room that have many strings tied up on the ceiling with a picture of Me and Yoosung. " Our First Date. " I chuckled and blushed, " Our First Anniversary. " Many pictures were attached on the strings. I followed the petals again and it lead me outside.

" U-Uhh.. M-Mic test-- " Yoosung's voice were shaking, I chuckled and sat on the chair. " I hope you like this (y/n), Sarangha--- " He was stopped when 707 shouted, " Shut up already Yoosung! Lets rock!! " I laughed and Yoosung sighed. Zen started playing the Piano then 707 and Jumin started playing the guitar, Waiting for Yoosung to sing.

" A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head When I think of all the years I wanna be with you~ ♡ " He smiled and looked me into my eyes, I blushed and chuckled. He was singing and went closer to me, He kneeled down and held my hand. He looked me into my eyes and smiled, " I'll say... Will You Marry Me? ♡ I swear that i will mean it. " I blushed and looked into his eyes, I nodded slowly and hugged me. " Yes Yoosung! " I whispered happily, He stood up and hugged me tightly. I waited for him to finish the song, As soon as they're done. The others congratulate us, " Aww.. Congrats Yoosung! " Jaehee smiled and clapped her hands happily, " We're happy for you, Our little Yoosung is a big boy now! " Zen teased Yoosung while messing his hair, 707 started teasing Yoosung as well. " Make 10 babied for me okay? :') " I laughed and Yoosung sighed and frowned, " Seriously? " 707 started laughing and patted his head.

" Saranghae. " I said as i started pulling Yoosung into a Kiss, The others were shocked and cheered Yoosung at the same time. I stopped kissing him and laughed, " That's for hiding a surprise for me. " He blushed and laughed, " Saranghae~ ♡ " He kissed me on my cheek and hugged me tightly. " There are some letters on the bed babe, I also put a cake there though.. For you! " I nodded and smiled, " Lets Celebrate !! " I shouted happily.

707 started opening the wine and the others started drinking it, " Soon.. Our little Yoosung is not a virgin anymore! " 707 Shouted happily, " If i were you.. Name the babies soon, 070! " Yoosung facepalmed and sighed. I laughed and chuckled, We were celebrating the whole night until all of us got Drunked.

" Lonelyyyyyyy~~~ I'm Mr. Lonelyyyyy~~ " 707 is being dramatic again and started dancing alone, Zen started puking on the bucket and Jumin fell asleep on the floor, Yoosung started taking some selfies with 707 who is dancing, Zen who is puking. 707 passed out and fell asleep on Jumin's butt-- As soon as Yoosung passed out, Jaehee helped me with Yoosung.

" Ugh.. " I facepalmed and frowned, Jaehee laughed at me and patted my head, " Go get some rest now. " I nodded and laid beside Yoosung. I started to get some sleep.

~ Morning ~

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

I quickly woke up and held my head, " O-Oww.. It hurts;; " I looked around and the room is messed up. I sneak into the living room and saw the others, I laughed quietly when i saw the others who is also a messed up too. " Maaaan, Last night supposed to be a special day-- " I heard (y/n) chuckled and hugged me on my back, " Good morning~ " I faced her and kissed her lips softly, " Good morning babe~ " I greeted her back. " Soon.. You'll be my Wife. " I smiled and kissed her on the forehead, " We're going to have 10 kids? Just like 707 said;; " I laughed and chuckled, " How about 3? " We heard Jaehee's giggle and we looked at her, " Good Morning~ " We greeted her, " Planning the future already? " I chuckled and smiled, " Yeah-- But.. We'll focus on the present first~ " (y/n) smiled and nodded her head, " Shuuuush! Can you guys keep it down?! " 707 shouted while he was sleeping. " He's too drunk-- " 707 stand up and tried to walk in balance, " Lets get them in bed;; " Jaehee said in Disappointment.

We helped Jaehee to get the boys in their room, While Jaehee is helping Zen. They accidentally fall in the bad, I smirked and sneaked. " Oh~~ J-Jaehee~ " (y/n) giggled and watched them both, " Saranghae Jaehee~~ " We were shocked when Zen confessed to her, " Hey! Don't you say that to my lady!? " Jumin threw a pillow on Zen, I facepalmed and get Jaehee away from them, " They're just drunk Jaehee-- " Jaehee was blushing and looked away, " I.. U-Uhh.. Lets clean the living room.. Shall we? " I laughed and nodded my head. The 3 of us cleaned the messed on the Living room, Bed room and also at the terrace. " My head still hurts;; " I held my head sat on the bed, " Go rest then~ " I pulled (y/n) closer to me and smiled, " Lets rest.. " She sighed and nodded her head while chuckling. " Fine~ " She kissed me on the forehead and smiled, " Saranghae.. Yoosung~ " I smiled and started to get some rest.

~ Time Skip ~

(Y/N)'s Pov: ( Short Pov )

I woke up slowly, rubbing my eyes and looked at Yoosung who is hugging me tightly. " Cute~ " I chuckled softly and kissed him on the nose, " Uhh.. (Y/N)? " Jaehee called me and i went to her, " Can we talk? " I nodded and sat on the couch. " What is it Jaehee? " I tilted my head and rying to figure out something. " Still not over it? " She nodded her head and blushed, " D-Do you think.. Zen and Jumin have fee-- Wait! I-I'm not assuming or something!? " I laughed and patted her head, " Well.. 100% Yes for me-- 2 Hot Guys fighting over a beautiful girl~ " We were stopped when we heard Jumin, " Nghh.. "

Did Jumin Han heard your conversation with Jaehee?

~ To Be Continued ~