Chapter 13:

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

" Does.. (Y/N) noticed something? " Jaehee and Zen gulped and looked at me, " Well.. A-Almost. " Jaehee's voice was shaking and i kinda get nervous, " Please don't let her notice something.. " Jaehee nodded her head. " Sorry yoosung! " I nodded, We continued designing the room, Jaehee put some candles on the floor. Toward to the Room where i'm going to propose. " Tomorrow will be a special day~ " I smiled and chuckled.

Jumin knocked on the door and i quickled opened it, " I-I picked the most beautiful dress for (y/n)! P-Please let her wear this;; " He was panting very hard then 707 started laughing at him, " Hahaha! You look like yo-- " He was stopped when Jumin threw a piece of paper in him, " Shut up! I did my best to get that dress! " I facepalmed and nodded, " Thanks Jumin.. I owe you one. " Jumin smiled while wiping his sweats, " And.. I even bought a new suit for you.. For tomorrow. Even the others. " My eyes were widen, " R-Really? T-Thanks Jumin... " We group hug Jumin and smiled, " Thanks Jumin.. We're glad to have you here~ " Jaehee smiled. Jumin nodded, " C'mon now.. Lets finish preparing! " Jumin shouted happily and we continued working on it.

There were some balloons floating on the ceiling, Some letter tied up ina string, A heart shaped on the Bed, Flower petals on the floor, Some candles and a Lettering on the wall. As soon as we're done we quickly went back to our room, " Tiring day.. " I said while panting, " But.. I think it's worth it. " 707 patted my shoulder and smiled. " Can't really believed our Yoosung is going to be married soon.. " Zen was being dramatic and we Shush him, " Shhh.. She might hear it. " We laughed and went back to our rooms. " Good night to all! " 707 shouted.

~ Monday Morning ~

(Y/N)'s Pov:

I woke up slowly and started to find Yoosung, " Hmm.. Yoosung? " I rubbed my eyes and pouted, " I forgot.. He's in the other room;; " I sneaked into the boy's room and started finding Yoosung. As soon as i spotted him, I quickly went to him and poked his cheek, " Good morning lil boy~ " He chuckled on his sleep and i giggled quietly. " Seriously (y/n)? " I was caught by Jumin Han who is standing over there while drinking his Coffee.

" Oh.. Good morning Mr. Han~ " He laughed quietly and smiled, " He must be really tired.. I think you should let him rest first~ " I pouted and nodded. " Umm.. I'm going to cook break fast for him! " Jumin pouted and looked at me, " Only for him? " I laughed and giggled, " Why not asked Jaehee cooked something for you! " He chuckled and rolled his eyes, " Oh shut up;; " I kissed Yoosung's forehead and went to the kitchen.

I started to find some Bacon in the fridge, " Hmm.. Ahh, There is it! " I took the Bacon and started cooking it. I make some Coffee for Yoosung and for the others, " Jumin~ The food will be cooked soon, Can you wake them up? " Jumin shouted, " Alright! " I waited for the Food to be cooked and waited for the others as well, Yoosung suddenly hugged my back, " Good morning my love~ " I blushed and chuckled, " G-Good morning yoosung~ " He smiled and kissed my cheek, " Is the food is done? " I shook my head and smiled, " Not yet but.. Almost. I faced him and leaned my face closer to him, I kissed his lips and smiled, " Today is the day~ " He whispered to my ear.

I tilted my head, " Ehh? " He giggled and shook his head, " You'll know it later~ " I was curious about on what he said, I put the Bacon on the plate. " Breakfast is ready~ " The others were already awake and sat, they were still yawning and rubbing their eyes. " G-Good morning guys~~ " 707 greeted us while rubbing his eyes, " Today will be a Special Day~ " Zen was yawning as he said that. I tilted my head and Jaehee was chuckling, " Poor (y/n)~ She's OP~~ "

" She will.. Be Loved~ ♡ " Zen was singing sexily, Yoosung chuckled and i frowned. " Not fair. " Jumin laughed and patted my head, " Don't worry.. You'll know it later. " He smiled and i pouted. We started eating the bacon that i cooked, Yoosung was smiling while he was eating, " Can you guys just tell me already? " They chuckled and shook their head, " Not fair. " Yoosung giggled and kissed my cheek. " Wait for it okay? " I sighed and nodded my head, Jaehee washed the dishes. I was sitting alone looking through the window, Yoosung sat beside me and wrapped his arm on me. " You okay? " I pouted and nodded my head, He started giggling and messed with my hair, " Still thinking the Surprise thingy? " I nodded my head again and frowned. " Wait until it's 7:00 PM~ ♡ "

Zen called Yoosung, " Be right back baby~ Zen is calling me. Catch you later~ " He kissed my cheek and went away with Zen. Jaehee sat beside me and smiled at me, " By the way.. Yoosung wanted you to wear the dress later~ " My eyes were widen and I quickly looked at her, I tilted my head and pouted. " Dress? " She laughed and nodded her head, " I'll give you the dress later okay? " I pouted again and sniffs, " Just tell me already! " I heard Jumin laughed and I looked at him while frowning. " Be patient (y/n)~ " I sighed and just nodded.

I waited for a few hours and went to the bathroom to take a bath, " (y/n)! Meet me at the room okay? " I heard Jaehee shout, I just sighed and started taking a bath. Jaehee was on the room preparing the dress and the sandals that Jumin bought for her. Few minutes I was done taking a bath, I quickly went to the room to see Jaehee, " Oh great! Go wear this Dress and sandals~ I'll do your make up thingy;; " I laughed and nodded my head.

Yoosung Kim's Pov: ( Short Pov )

" I said.. Will You Marry Me~? ♡ " I was practicing the song that Zen recommended for me to sing. " Stop! Again! " I sighed and keep repeating the line. 707, Jumin and Zen is still practicing the chords as well, " Again.. Just only 1 Perfect Practice. " 707 sighed and nodded his head, We started singing again until it turns out good. Zen patted my shoulder and smiled, " Good job.. Wear your suits now guys. Few minutes left and (y/n) and Jaehee is here. " We get our suit on the room and wore it.

(Y/N)'s Pov: ( Short Pov )

Jaehee blindfolded me and started leading the way, I hold her hand tightly. " I-I'm scared;; Don't let go of me.. " I heard Jaehee's chuckle and i pouted, " Trust me.. I won't. " I sighed relieved and just keep walking. Wondering what the surprise is.

~ To be Continued ~