Chapter 28:

Yoosung Kim's Pov:

I woke up slowly while holding my head, " It hurts. " I groaned and went to the living room. I saw the others sleeping on the couch and went to the kitchen, I saw her cooking something. I hugged her from the back and nuzzles, " Hii babe~ " I heard her chuckled and she faces me. " Hi there~ " She kissed me on the forehead and smiled, " You okay? " I nodded my head and kissed her nose, " Do i look like i'm not okay? " She nodded her head and laughed, " Yes. " I pouted and cuddled with her. She continued cooking while I was cuddling with her.

" Are you almost done? " I asked and frowned, I heard her chuckled and felt her shook her head, " Be patient babe. " I pouted and chuckled quietly. " Should I wake up the others? " She shook her head again and smiled at me, " Let them rest for a while. " I smiled and sat on the chair. I watched her cooked and smiled, " I'm so lucky to have you. " I chuckled happily and clapped my hands. " I can't wait to be your Husband. " She looked at me and frowned, She was blushing and I giggled, " What? ".

She shook her head and put the food on the plate, " S-Shut up! " I shook my head and giggled, " Why would I? " She frowned at me then Zen showed up, " Hey there babe. " I frowned and pouted, " Don't you babe her. " I stood up and pulled her closer to me, " I have my eyes on you Pretty Boy. " (y/n) chuckled and nodded her head, " You have Jaehee! " Zen sat on the chair and sighed. " And she have JUMIN. " I patted his head and smiled, " That's okay. " (y/n) sat beside him and patted his back, " Cheer up~ Why not date one of your fans? " She chuckled, I nodded and smiled.

" I think she's right, You need to date one of your fans. " Zen smiled and nodded his head, " I think i should, Thanks (y/n) and yoosung. " I chuckled and smiled, " You're our friend though, We're here to help you with your Relationship Problem. " Zen pulled me and (y/n) into a hug, " Saranghae~ " We patted his back and smiled. Jumin, Jaehee and 707 suddenly showed up, " Not fair! " 707 pouted and frowned, " Lets group huuuuuuug! " 707 pulled Jumin, Jaehee, Zen, Me and (y/n) into a group hug.

" Sheez, Can't believe I'm hugging him. " Zen frowned, (y/n) and 707 shouted. " Does Jumin Han Is Gay? " I chuckled happily and Jumin just sighed, " Sheez. " We stopped hugging each other and sat, " What did you cook today? " (y/n) gulped and smiled, " Well.. Uhh.. Pancakes, Eggs and Bacon~ " Jaehee chuckled and clapped her hands happily, " Then.. Lets eat! " 707 nodded and smiled, " We wanna taste the food that you madeeee. *^* " She nodded and smiled, We were eating until Zen say something to Jumin. " Hey Jumin, Here's a lone for you. " Jumin stared at him and sighed, " Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, God made me Pretty. What happened to you? " 707 was chuckling then Jumin talked back to him, " Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. My birth wasn't an Accident, What about yours? " 707 laughs at them and patted their back, " Burn.. But.. You gues need to stop. " Jaehee sighed and patted Zen's back, " Stop it now Zen. " Zen stood up and went to the living room to get his Jacket, " I'm leaving. "

(Y/N) sighed and frowned, " Hey.. Zen! Where are you going? " I frowned and wrapped my arm around her, " Guys.. Calm down. " 707 facepalmed and shook his head, " Both of you kept fighting. " Zen patted (y/n)'s head and smiled, " Don't worry (y/n) and yoosung, I just need some time alone. " He left the apartment and (y/n) was sad, " Jumin.. I think you and zen should be friends. " Jumin sighed amd scratch his nape, " I think we should.. For.. (Y/N)'s sake. " Jumin patted her head and smiled, " I'm sorry for the mess (y/n). " (y/n) just smiled and nodded, " Nah, It's okay. I kinda understand Zen. " I nodded my head and smiled, " Yeah.. Relationship problems.. I guess. " Jaehee chuckled, " Sheez. "

Zen's Pov: ( Short Pov )
I went to a bar to buy a drink to calm myself, " I think.. I should just focus in my job and to the RFA. " Then someone suddenly sat beside me and she ordered a drink, She looked at me and smiled. " Oh.. You look familiar. " She chuckled and she started drinking the wine, " You're Zen.. Right? " I nodded my head and smiled, " Yeah.. And you are....? " She smiled at me, " I'm Amara. " We shook our hands and smiled at each other, " Amara.. Hmm.. Meaning, Eternally Lovely. " She nodded her head and chuckled, " That's why my parents named me Amara. " I blushed and looked away, " You are Eternally Lovely. " I heard her giggled and shook her head, " I'm your fan though. " I remembered what Yoosung and (y/n) said before that I should date one of my fans. " Is that so.. We can be friends. " She smiled and tilted her head, " Oh really? " I nodded my head and patted her head, " Of course. " She smiled happily, " Then.. Lets be friends. "

(Y/N)'s Pov:
" I wonder where Zen is. " I pouted then Jumin patted my back, " Don't worry.. Maybe he's in a bar drinking.. Calming him self. " I nodded my head and smiled a bit, " I think yeah. " Jaehee gave me a coffee and smiled at me, " He'll come back soon.. Or later. " Yoosung kept texting him but he didn't recieve any reply. " No reply from Zen. " I hugged Yoosung and smiled, " Lets just forget about what happened before. " He sighed in relief and nodded his head, " Yeah. " He kissed me in the forehead then my phone vibrates in my pocket, I took my cellphone to check it. " Zen sent a photo, He seems to look happy. " I showed my phone to the others, " He met a girl in a bar? " Jaehee tilted her head, " Our Zen is in love~ " 707 shouted happily, " What's her name? " Jumin sighed in relieved and tilted his head, " Well.. He said.. It's Amara. "

" Amara? .. Woah, Nice name. " 707 chuckled happily and Yoosung smiled, " I know where that bar is! " I put my cellphone in my pocket and tilted my head, " Lets go where Zen is? And meet Amara. " 707 nodded his head happily, " I might find a girl for me! " I just laughed and giggled, " Oh seven. "

~ End of Chapter 28 ~

( I'm back~ 💓 )