Chapter 21:

(Y/N)'s Pov:
" Yooooosuuuung!! Check out this green armor I just found! It matches with my staff~ " I chuckled happily and looked at him, " ... That one? But it gives 9 Def less than the other! Plus the speed.. But.. That one's so ugly. " I shook my head and chuckled,

I'm on the mid lane and he's a support, " Babeeee! The enemy team is on my lane! " I frowned and heard him chuckled, " Otw to the mid lane~ Calm down;; I got you

I'm on the mid lane and he's a support, " Babeeee! The enemy team is on my lane! " I frowned and heard him chuckled, " Otw to the mid lane~ Calm down;; I got you. " I keep freaking out and heard Yoosung laughing at me, " Babe, calm down~ I got you. " I calmed down and just played the game quietly, Few minutes the game is done and I sighed in relieved. " Victory~ " I chuckled and hugged Yoosung, " Lets go online and check the others~ " He kissed me on the forehead and smiled, Both of us went online.

Jumin Han entered the chatroom.
Zen entered the chatroom.
707 entered the chatroom.
Yoosung entered the chatroom.
(Y/N) entered the chatroom.

707: " Do it. "
Yoosung★: " Wat. "
(Y/N): " Whaaaat? :0 "
Zen: " Dang it seven. "
Jumin Han: " Well.. "
707: " The story begins~ "
~ FlashBack ~
Flirting in the gym
Jumin:*walks over to ZEN* Good lunges, ZEN. Love your thighs.
ZEN:Aw thanks, babe.
Jumin:It's best when you're kneeling and pu-
707:WHEN HE'S KNEELING AND PUTS HIS ARMS IN THE AIR SAYING 'PRAISE JESUS' AMEN.
~ FlashBack Ends ~
(Y/N): " Woah.. That really happens? "
Yoosung★: " So.. Does Jumin Han is gay? "
Zen: " I just hit a tree.. Like now. "
707: " Omg.. Are you okay? "
707: " Or... Should i say oaky? "

Zen left the chatroom.

707: " Why did you leaf me? "
Yoosung★: Lolololol;; "
Jumin Han: " Seven's fault.
707: " What did i do? :0 "
(Y/N): " AHAHAHAHA Poor Zen~ "
707: " Jumin.. Are you straight or gay? "
Jumin Han: " Yes. "
707: " Amen. "
(Y/N): " Seriously? "
Yoosung★: " Nope Nope Nope. "
Yoosung★: " What will happen to (y/n) to Jumin's bad ending btw? "
707:  I will never tell you that! :0 "
Yoosung★: " It keeps me bothering tho.. Why? "
707: " Because you are Saeyoung for that lol. "
Yoosung★: " ... "
(Y/N): " It will never happen by the way~ "
707: " Yeah~ "
Jumin Han: " Good night. "
Yoosung★: " Night. "
707: " Good night Jumin~ "
(Y/N): " Night Mr. Han~ "

Jumin Han left the chatroom.
Yoosung left the chatroom.
(Y/N) left the chatroom.
707 left the chatroom.

I started yawning and rubbing my eyes, " Babe.. I'm sleepy~ " Yoosung chuckld and carried me like a Bride style, " Tomorrow~ I'll teach you how to speak korean~ " I chuckled and hugged him, " REALLYYYY? " He nodded his head as he went inside the bedroom, " Thankies babe~ " I chuckled and yawned again, " And.. We're gonna let your parents that we're engaged, Also my mom. " He put you down the bed gently and layed beside you, I looked at him and gulped, " W-When? " My voice started shaking and hesrd him chuckled, " Maybe.. Next week? " I sighed in relief and smiled, " Phew.. I can still practice being your wife~ " He suddenly hugged you and he yawned, " Good night babe~ Saranghae. " I smiled and kissed him on the forehead, " Saranghae. "

~ Next day ~

Yoosung Kim's Pov:
I woke up earlier and felt her still hugging me, " Nghh~ " I groaned and kissed her on the forehead then she started to wake up, " Good morning~ " She greeted me happily, I chuckled and patted her head gently, " Good morning babe, You ready to learn some korean words? " She nodded her head and giggled, " But first! Lets go and have breakfast~ " She pouted and nodded her head, " Then lets play LOLOL~ Only 1 game~ " I kissed her in the forehead and pulled her toward the kitchen, " So..... Who's gonna cook? " I tilted my head and heard her chuckling, " Both of us~ " I frowned and nodded my head, " Fineee~ " She giggled happily and hugged me.

We started cooking some breakfast and she suddenly put some flour on my face, " Waaah-- " She was laughing and I chuckled happily then i put some flour on her hair and on her face, " Not fair! " I hugged her and smiled, " I'm so lucky to have you~ " I smiled and kissed her on the forehead, " Saranghae~ " She kissed me on the lip and chuckled, " I love you too. " We went back to cooking and few minutes we're done. " Lets take a picture! " She wrapped her arm around me and took a picture of us, " Lets send it to them later~ " I chuckled and she nodded her head. We started eating the breakfast we cooked before and I heard her cellphone is ringing, " Hey babe.. Your phone is ringing;; " She quickly took her cellphone and answered it.

" Hi (y/n), It's me Jaehee. , She sighed in relieved and chuckled, " Ohaider Jaehee~ " I chuckled and continued eating, " Have you eaten breakfast? " I take the plates in the sink and washed them, " Yeah~ How about you? " She put it into loud speaker and I heard her sigh through the phone, " 5 Minutes left and It's my break time. " After washing the plates, I sat beside her and wrapped my arm around her, " Jeez, Jumin is calling.. Gotta go, Take care (y/n) and yoosung. I chuckled and smiled, " Take care Jaehee~ " Jaehee ended the phone call and I carried her toward the bedroom.

" Hey heeeeeey! I thought we're going to play LOLOL! " She frowned and pouted, I smirked and put her down the bed gently while shaking my head, " Nope~ I'm going to teach you now~ " She clapped happily and sat on the bed, I sat in front of her and smiled at her, " So... What's the first word you are going to teach me? " I chuckled and think some few words that i'm going to teach her. " How about this word babe~ Kam-Sa-Ham-Ni-Da~ " She chuckled and tried saying the word, " Kamsahamnida. That means Thank you right? " I clapped happily and kissed her on the forehead, " Good Job~ ! Okay~ Next word~ "

" Say it slowly okay? " She nodded her head quickly and became curious for the next word, " Wonhae. " She tried saying the word slowly, " W-o-n-h-a-e~ " I smirked and said the next word, " Manhi. " She tried saying the whole word slowly, " Manhi.... Wonhae Manhi? " I stand up and started unbuckling my pants, She was staring at me then she suddenly blushed, " W-Woah woah.. What are you doing? " I chuckled happily while i was undressing myself slowly, " You said you want me~ " She became quiet and stared at me blankly, " ... " I stared at her blankly as well, " ... " She smirked and chuckled, " Impressive. "

~ To Be Continued ~

Will something happen to them~? *^*