Chapter 2:

As soon as you wake up, You saw your cute and childish boyfriend sleeping, You even saw him drooling while he's asleep. You get your phone and started taking a picture of him, " My baby is drooling ~ (≧ ω≦) ♡ Why are you this cute?! " He suddenly opened his right eye slowly, " Nghhh, Babe.. Keep it down, I'm trying to sleep here. " You laughed at him and kissed him in the forehead.

You were about to get out off the bed when he suddenly pulled you closer to him. " I know what you were doing before~.. " He whispered. You chuckled and faced him, " You were so cute and i couldn't resist it. You were drooling in your sleep. " You chuckled, " Babe, Please cook an omelette~ " He sighed and pouted. " Buuut babeeee.. (╥_╥) Remember the omelette i maked before? And i showed to you? "

~FlashBack Pic~

" But babeeee, Your omelette is cute tho~ (*/ω\*) "  He sobbed and nodded, " Fine fine

" But babeeee, Your omelette is cute tho~ (*/ω\*) "  He sobbed and nodded, " Fine fine. God, Why are you so cute? " You chuckled and pulled him over in the kitchen. " Can you teach me? You're pro at making an omelet. " You smirked and he looked at you, " Are you teasing me or what?(`^')ノ " He started making an omelet and you are just there watching hin getting bored, You poked him and he looked at you. " Yes? " He replied shortly, " Is it done? " He chuckled and kissed your forehead, " Almost done~ ^^ " You smiled and get the plates prepared.

As soon as he's done cooking the omelette he put it on the plate and goes to you, " Heyyyy babe~ I'm done~ " Your eyes were shining when you looked at the omelette he cooked. " (✪㉨✪) Are you sure you're the one who cooked this?! " He sobbed at the corner hugging both of his knee. " Why are you so rude?! 。゚(TヮT)゚。 " You laughed and chuckled, " I was just joking~ " He walked away and went to the bed room. You followed him but he locked the door, " Babe, Open the door. (✖╭╮✖) I'm sorry okay? "

He opened the door slowly, staring at you. " Give me a kiss first. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ " You hugged him and kissed his lip softly. " You're so childish babe~ " You pulled him toward to the kitchen again and sit. We started eating, " Say ahh babe~ " Yoosung, holding a spoon and about to feed me. " Ahh~ " I opened my mouth slowly and he fed me.

" You're Omelette taste good babe~ " I kissed on his cheek and giggled, " Tomorrow, I'll cook for you! " I happily said, He smiled and patted my head. " Oh! Btw, wanna go out on a date later? ( ˘ ³˘)❤ " I nodded my head and chuckled, " After our date, Teach me how to play LOLOL! " He nodded and smiled.

After eating, You cleaned the plates and you asked Yoosung to get your things at your house. You heard your Yoosung's phone ringing, So you answered his phone. " Hello Yoosung, Jumin speaking. " You giggled and replied, " Oh, It's the boyfriend of Elizabeth 3rd. " Through in phone he frowned. " (y/n), Where's yoosung? -.- "

" I asked Yoosung to get my things~ Since we're going on a date~ " You replied, He sighed. " Tell him to call me back okay? " You tilted your head and ask, " Why? ( •᷄ὤ•᷅)?" He replied, " Well.. V said we're going to hold a new party again. So get ready (y/n). "
You chuckled happily, " lololol, i'm excited for the party! "

" I gotta go now, I'm busy. Good bye. " He ended the call, then suddenly Yoosung came back. " Babe, Jumin just called, We're going to hold a party again. " He was surprised when i told him about the new party. " Woah?! Really?! I'm excited!(*/∇\*)"

" I'll be taking a bath now~ See ya babe! " You went to the bathroom with your towel and clothes. Yoosung was just watching a Tv while he was waiting for you, Then his cellphone ring again. He answered his phone, " Yo yoosung! It's me 707~ " You frowned and sighed, " Are you going to ask me about the party? Yes, I've heard of it. "

707 just laughed at him and chuckled, " Ne, Yoosung~~ How's your life with (y/n)~? Did you two make love already~? ( /)u(\ ) " He facepalmed and groans, " Ugh, Seven, Staaaaahp! " 707 laughed at him again, " Anyways, I just called to ask how are you~ And it's fun teasing you~~ " 707 ended the call then yoosung keep facepalming.

You get out of the bathroom, and started poking Yoosung's shoulder, " I'm done~ " He looked at you and smiled, " I keep saying this.. But, Why are you so cute?! Like, you're cuter than me!? " You laughed and kissed his forehead. " Get your ass inside the bathroom and start taking a bath~ ( ̄ω ̄) " He laughed and went to the bathroom with his towel.

" I should call Jaehee and Zen! " You get your phone and started calling Jaehee, she answered it quickly. " Oh, (y/n). It's been a while. " You chuckled, " Yeah, So.. I called you~ I've missed you~ " You heard her chuckled and you smiled. " Btw, Did you heard about the new party that we're going to hold? " She was schock to hear what you said. " Party? Who said that to you? "

" J-U-M-I-N H-A-N!! " You shouted happily through the phone, " Oh.. Did V told him? " You tilted your head, " I guess so~ " She heavily sighed, " Oh well.. (y/n).. Sorry, I'm busy again. (╥_╥) " She ended the call and you sighed. " Yoosung!! Are you done yeeeeeet? " You shouted.

Yoosung was done taking a bath when you shouted, he went behind you and covered your eyes. " Are you ready for our date~? " You chuckled and nod, " I'm always ready when it comes to you~ " You winked many times even though your eyes were covered by his hand.

~To Be Continued In Chapter 3~