Chapter 36:

(Y/N)'s Pov:
I was still watching them play Volleyball, Yoosung's team score is 3 while Jaehee's team score is 6. Yoosung was getting tired already, " Babe! You should take a rest first, I'll play the game for you! " He pouted and shook his head, " No! I will win this game for you remember? " I frowned and shook my head, " You got hit by a ball many times. "

He frowned and nodded his head, " Fine. " I chuckled and went to play the Volleyball for Yoosung. While we were playing, I kept hitting Zen on the head. " Can you stop hitting me on the head (y/n)? " Amara kept laughing, " It's not my fault why the ball keep hitting you. " I chuckled quietly. " Lets just finish this already! " Our score is already tie, Only 1 score left and We'll win the game. I served the ball and 707 was got distracted when Elizabeth the 3rd sat beside Yoosung and 707 got hitten by a ball. " Sh*t-- " I chuckled and smiled, " I thought 707 will win the game for you? " I stick my tongue and quickly ran to Yoosung.

"Seriously seven? " Zen facepalmed and 707 chuckled, " What? I can't help it to look at Elly, Not my fault tho. " Jaehee chuckled, " It's okay! We'll beat them next time! " Zen sighed and nodded his head, " Fine fine. " Amara chuckled and hugged him, " Cheer up. " Zen smiled and nodded his head, " I will. " Yoosung smiled and chuckled, " Congrats babe, You won. " I chuckled and kisses his forehead, " It's for you. " Yoosung started cuddling me and He let me sit on his lap, " I love you. " I hold his head and kissed his lips, " I love you too. "

Yoosung Kim's Pov:
" That's just too Sweet. " 707 frowned and carried Elly with him, " Jumin, Lemme borrow your pussy. " He quickly ran inside Jumin's house and steal Elizabeth the 3rd, Jumin sighed and facepalmed. Jaehee chuckled and she wiped Jumin's sweat, " Cheer up. " Jumin chuckled and smiled, " Its fine. " I smirked and giggled, " What a sweet love birds I'm watching. "

" Shhhh, Don't interrupt theeem. You have me! " (Y/N) Smiled and chuckled happily. I laughed and patted her head, " Oh, I'm just happy for them you know~ I'm happy and lucky to have you as my Fianceé as well. " She blushed and looked away while pouting. " Pssshhhh Baka =//3//= " I kissed her forehead and cuddled her.

Hours have passed then It started raining, " Oh, It's raining! We should go inside quickly! " (Y/N) started running then I grabbed her arm. " Nawp! We're staying here! " I chuckled happily and she started panicking. " What?! Are you serious? " I nodded my head and smiled, I pulled her closely and kissed her lips. " I always wanted to have fun with you while it's raining. " I heard Jumin and Jaehee chuckled. " Well, Yoosung. Make sure both of you don't get sick okay? "

Jumin carried Jaehee and ran quickly inside the mansion. " I'll make sure! I guess? " I laughed and started spinning around. " Isn't it fun? " (Y/N) chuckled and nodded, " It is fun~ " She hugged me and smiled. " I love you Honey~ " I stared at her eyes and kissed her forehead. " I love you too. I promise to be a good husband and a good father to you. " She blushed and giggled happily. " I promise to be A Good and Responsible Mother/Wife too! " I hugged her tightly and sheds a tear. " Thank God.. ~ "

I started carrying her like a bridal style and spins around gently, " I'll promise to take care and love you for the rest of my lifeeeee~ " I shouted and chuckled happily. " Heeeey! Y-Yoosung! Be careful, You might get slip and drop meee! " She shouted while laughing. " Hey sweetie~ Look. Jaehee is recording a video of us~ " She glances at Jaehee and chuckled, " For our Wedding? " I nodded and smiled. " That's a good idea. "

The rain had gone stronger. " Y-Yoosung, I think we should go inside now. " I nodded my head and started running quickly inside the mansion. " You might get slip oy!? " I chuckled and shook my head. " Jaheeee and Jumiiin! Open the door! " I shouted and they quickly opened the door. " Get inside quickly. " We went inside and put (y/n) down the floor. " Go dry yourself and take a warm bath ' TOGETHER ' " Jaehee teased and chuckled. I smirked and looked at (y/n), " Lets go take a bath? " She blushed and looked away. I know what you're planning. Baka Honey! " I laughed and winked at her. " Pleaseeee? " She nodded her head and looked away quickly. " Fine! "

I laughed and I started carrying her again, " Jaehee. Thanks for letting us have a ' Warm Bath ' Together. :> " Jaehee chuckled happily and we went inside the bathroom quickly. " Bakaaaaa! " She blushed and looked away, " I pulled her closely and kissed her forehead. I'll be gentle this time. " I winked at her and started kissing her passionately. She hugged me tightly and kissed me back. While we were kissing someone suddenly knocked on the door.

I frowned and I stopped kissing her, " What?! " I shouted and opened the door, " What do you want Zen? " He was sweating and forcing to get inside. " I wanna pee. " I frowned and shook my head, " No. Pee at the other bathroom, We're going to take a bath. "  He smirked and chuckled. " You and (y/n) are going to take a bath? So.. That means.. You're going to see her Beautiful Body? " I blushed and closed the door, (y/n) locked it and chuckled. " Meeeeeen, You're so lucky! " He shouted and heard him ran away. " So.. Lets continue? " She nodded shyly and chuckled.

I started taking her clothes off while I kiss her neck softly, I grab her chest and started rubbing it gently and softly. I heard her moan quietly and she pulled me closer. She can feel My " Thing " getting hard and She started rubbing it. " My my.. You've gotten Naughty~ " She stopped and looked away, " Baka. =/////= " I chuckled and started kissing her softly and I slip 1 finger inside her part while my other hand is rubbing her chest and playing with her nipple. " Nghh Yoosung~ "

~ To Be Continued ~