Chapter 32:

Yoosung Kim's Pov:
I started cuddling with her, " Babe, I feel something hard. " I blushed and covered my face, " AAAAAAAAH Babe! " She started laughing at me and hugged me, " Well.. I love it how hard it is right now. " She laughed again and Here I am, 100% Embarrassed of what she's doing to me right now. " Damn it Babe, L-Lets just finish taking a bath. Everyone's waiting for us. "

She chuckled happily and kissed me on my forehead, " Sorry Babe, You're just too cute to tease right now. " I chuckled shyly and looked away, " Yeah right. " We finish taking a bath as soon as we go out of the batroom together, We noticed that the others was looking at us. " You guys were taking too long, so.. We went inside already. "

707 was smirking at us and chuckled, " HA! I knew it! " Amara started laughing quietly, " Yoosung is so lucky, (y/n) is sexy though. " (y/n) blushed and looked away. " Damn it Guys. " I frowned and pulled (y/n) quickly inside my bedroom, " Go dress up now. " I kissed her on the forehead and smiled. " I can't believe how lucky our Yoosung is. " I heard them chuckling outside.

(Y/N) suddenly hugged me from the back and heard her giggle, " My little cinamon is sexy too even though he don't have Abs like the others. " She chuckled and I faced her, " Oh really? " I smiled and started cuddling with her, " Well.. I'll show you that I'm not a baby. " I smirked and pushed her gently down the bed.

" Eeeeek! " She hid herself in the blanket and I went closer to her. ( Ps: I'm sorry to do this my readers~ This chapter will be having a little R18 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) I took the blanket away from her and started kissing her passionately. I was sucking her tongue and started rubbing her breast, She was moaning in my mouth while I keep kissing her, " N-Nghh Y-Yoosung~ " She moaned my name and I stopped. " Beg for it. " She gulped and looked away.

" I-I want it Yoosung! P-Please continue~ " I don't care if they're outside, I just want her right now. I put my private part inside her and hugged her tightly, " I-It's so tight inside you (y/n). F*ck. " I started moving slowly and she began to moan again, " A-Ahh Yoosung~ ! " I kissed her while I keep thrusting it deeper inside her.

" Oh.. Guys.. I can hear her moan. " Amara blushed and looked away, " T-They are already having a moment inside. " 707 smirked and chuckled, " Ahh, Couples these days. " Jumin chuckled and wrapped her arm around Jaehee, " So.. When do you want to do it? " Jaehee pushed him away and looked away, " Save it for the Wedding. " Zen chuckled and smiled. " Lets just wait for them until they are finish making lovey dovey. "

" Ohh Yoosung~ F-Faster! " She was begging me to move faster, I stopped and smiled. " Do you want it? " She nodded and frowned, " Damn it Yoosung! Please continue.. But this time.. Please thrust it inside me faster. " I chuckled and began moving faster like she said. She pulled me closer to her while I thrusting it faster, I started kissing her deeply and made her moan loud in my mouth.

" Ahh Babe~! I-I'm c-cumming! " I moaned while i keep thrusting it inside her fast, " L-Lets cum together~ " I nodded and stopped moving as i came inside her Again. " Kyaaaah~ Y-Yoosung~ " She hugged me tighter and I panted, " A-Ahh.. " She chuckled quietly while she was panting. " Hey guys, Are you done already? " I blushed and shouted, " Y-Yeah! S-Sorry for keeping you guys wait. " I heard them laughed and I pouted, " Can't believe our Yoosung  is made love with her partner while we're here. " I covered my face because of embarrassed, " Stop it guys! " I heard them laugh again.

" You guys dress up and lets go. " Jumin laughed and chuckled, " Alright! " I covered my face while blushing, (y/n) suddenly hugged me from the back and heard her chuckled. " I'll be wearing this black dress~ " I nodded and faced her, " Okay babe. " I kissed her on the forehead, Both of us wore our clothes and went outside. " So.. Uhh.. Lets go? " I wrapped my arm around her pulling her close to me. Jaehee chuckled quietly, " Lets go. "

Zen and Amara giggled while they're looking at us, " W-What? " (y/n) looked away while blushing. " Ahh, So cute. " 707 chuckled and patted my back, " You're no longer a kid anymore. " Jumin wrapped his arm around me and smiled, " I'm so proud of you. " I facepalmed and pouted, " Damn it guys. " All of them laughed as we get inside the car.

(Y/N)'s Pov:
" So.. (y/n), How's your lovey dovey with Yoosung? " Amara smirked and chuckled, " Is it big? " I blushed and covered my face, " S-Stop it guys. " Yoosung chuckled and looked at me, " She's so lucky to have it though. " Jaehee laughed and patted my back, " That's okay. " I pouted while covering my face. " You betrayed me babe. " Yoosung kissed me on my forehead and smiled, " I'm sorry dear. " Jumin smiled and pulled Jaehee closer to him, " We'll do it too soon.

Jaehee frowned and rolled her eyes, " Yeah right. " 707 sobbed, " Forever Alone. " Amara chuckled and patted her back, " Oh seven. " We went to the mall and Jumin treat us to a fancy restaurant. " Can't believe Jumin treated us many times, We should treat him too soon. " I nodded my head and smiled, " Since Christmas is coming. " Yoosung smiled and chuckled, " I guess we should. "

After eating Jumin paid all the bills then we went shopping, " What do you want? " Yoosung wrapped his arm around me and chuckled, " Well.. Lets buy a couple shirt again. " He nodded and chuckled, " Hey Zenny! Lets buy these couple shirts. " Amara pulled Zen happily, " Ehh.. Zen, She's your girlfriend already?! " He shook his head and smiled, " I'm courting her. " I smiled, " Aww.. Well, Good luck. "

Jumin chuckled, " Lets buy some too. " Jaehee smiled and nodded her head, " Babe! Lets buy some too! " 707 wrapped his arm around the mannequin, " Forever Alone Goals. " I giggled happily, " Poor 707. "

~ To Be Continued ~