Chapter 4:

It was 6:00 in the morning when you wake up, you started waking Yoosung up, " Ne, Babe.. We have classes on 7, get your ass up. " You keep shaking him, " W-A-K-E U-P you sleepyhead. " You sighed and kissed him in the lips. He started laughing at you, " I was just fake sleeping~ I was already awake like.. 5 in the morning~ I even prepared breakfast for you and i'm done taking a bath. Oh! And i'm done preparing your Towel, your dress, your pant-- "

You hit him using a pillow while you were blushing. " I didn't ask you to prepare my clothes!? B-But.. T-Thank you!? " You started walking away and went to the bathroom with your things. You heard yoosung laughing and you just sighed and started taking a bath. Yoosung is just waiting for you and cleaned the mess in the living room, after a few minutes you came outside, drying your hair using your towel.

" Sit with me babe~ • w •)/ " Yoosung pat the chair, telling you to sit beside him, you frowned and sat beside him. " Are you still mad about it babe? " He poked you on the cheeks, " I'm just embarrassed.. " Yoosung kissed your forehead, " Mianhe Babe, Sa-Rang-Hae ~ " He slowly said it and patted your head.

Note: Mianhe means Sorry and Saranghae means I love you. For those who don't know.

Your mood started to feel better and lighter now, both of you smiled at each other and started eating, " Babe, I promise you.. I said i'll be cooking breakfast for you.. Sorry. " You looked down, Yoosung patted your head again and smiled. " It's okay~ Maybe tomorrow you can~ " You nodded and continue to eat with him.

As soon as both of you were done, you washed the dishes and started going to school together. Yoosung held your hand pulling you closer to him, " You might get lost, so.. Stay closer to meh~ " You giggled and you were shock when he started running faster, " C'mon babe! Run with meh! Imagine zombies are running behind us~ Like they are coming to get us! " You sighed and just run with him, soon as both of you reached your school.

Both of you were panting very hardly, Suddenly asthma attacked you. " Y-Yoosung.. M-My inhaler.. " Yoosung panicked and quickly get your inhaler in your bag, he gave it to you and you used it. Yoosung was looking at you, you can see it in his eyes that he is worried. You fake smiled at him, " I-I'm fine~ Lets go? " Yoosung felt guilty for forcing you to run with him and he suddenly looked down. " Babe? What's wrong? " He lift your chin up making you look at him, " M-I-A-N-H-E B-A-B-E!! " He sobbed at your chest, you smiled and started patting his back, " It's okay.. I understand that you want to have fun with me~ "

He kissed your forehead and sniffed, " I promise.. That i'll be less childish from now on.. " You chuckled and nodded. " Now.. Lets go? " He nodded amd stood up, both of you went to your classroom. Yoosung sat beside you, " You okay now? " He's being worried at you again. You smiled and nodded, your professor came inside and greeted you all.

In the middle of the class, Yoosung suddenly hold your hand. " Nghh, Babe. We're in the middle of the class. " Yoosung chuckled quietly and started teasing you, " Well.. My hand is naughty and wanted to hold your hand~ " You pouted and sighed, " Our professor might caught us-- " He shook his head and smiled, " He will never caught us~ "

You sighed again and hold his hand, " Yaaay~ Babe is holding my hand~ " He's acting childish again, " I L-O-V-E Y-O-U~ " He said it quietly, I blushed and smiled, " I Love You Too Yoosung-- " They were both in shocked when their Professor is at front of them. " Ehem, Mr. Yoosung and Ms. (Y/N). We're in the middle of the class, can you please continue your lovey dovey later? " The whole class laughed and both of you were embarrassed. " Yoosung! " You shouted at him but he just laughed at you. " Alright~ We'll continue it later~ Please proceed! "

The professor continued your lesson, as soon as the class was over. Yoosung poked your cheek but you just ignored him, He pouted and started moving his table and chair closer to you. " Are you that addicted to me babe? " You asked, he nodded happily. " Yes~ But-- I'm trying my best to be not a childish boyfriend~ " You frowned but chuckled at the same time, " You just act being childish before tho~ "

Yoosung frowned and just kissed you on your cheek, Both of you went to the canteen and bought some lunch. " Say AHH~~ " You were about to opened yor mouth but he quickly pecked you on your lips. You blushed and covered your face, " YOOSUNG!! " He laughed and giggled, " Lets eat now babe~ " Both of you ate your lunch and went back to your room again.

" Babe.. Are you going to stay at my apartment again? " He asked and tilted his head, " I guess so.. " He smiled and nodded, " Alright~ " Your next teacher came in and greeted you, few minutes passed. She started discussing a new lesson, both of you were just listening and writing your lectures ". As soon the class is over, both of you went home.

" Wanna play LOLOL? " You shook your head and said, " I'm going to cook for our dinner, maybe after~ " He smiled and nodded. You started cooking at the kitchen while yoosung is playing LOLOL alone, your phone suddenly starts ringing in the living room. Yoosung get your phone and answered it, " Hello~ This is Yoosung speaking~ " You were preparing the plates on the table and looked at yoosung. " Oh, Yoosung. This is Zen-- "

" Oh! Zen~ Wassup. " Yoosung signed you that it's Zen, you chuckled and continued preparing the table and the food. " How are you and (y/n)? " Zen asked, " We're fine~ Why did you call? " Yoosung heard giggled through the phone, " Well.. Tbh Yoosung, I missed you and (y/n). Even though you're such a huge idiot~ " Yoosung frowned and you sat down beside him, " Hello Zen! " You shouted, " Oh, I've missed my lady's voice. Hi (y/n)~ " Yoosung sighed and frowned again. " She's mine anyways~ " He giggled and Zen sighed, " Sorry, but.. I gotta go practice again~ " Both of you said good bye and Zen ended the call.

Yoosung suddenly smell that the food is burning, " Oh no! I burned the Bacon! " You were in a hurry to get the bacon and put it on the plate. " Oh my gosh babe.. Mianhe.. (╯︵╰,) " Yoosung only laughed and patted your head, " I-It's okay~ You cooked the eggs well right? " You nodded and looked down, " I'm not that good in cooking though. " Yoosung giggled and kissed your forehead, " I didn't make you as my girlfriend to be my maid~ Saranghae~ " Your mood lightened and smiled, " Saranghae~ " You kissed yoosung's lips and giggled, " Lets eat now? "

~ To be continue in Chapter 5 ~