Chapter 3:

You were pointing the arcade, since you want to play with your boyfriend for the first time. Yoosung smiled and pulled you inside the arcade. " So.. What chu wanna play babe? " He asked, You were looking around. " Why not try Pac man? " You poker faced and nods, " F-For beginners? " He laughed a bit and nodded, " Just try it~ " You nodded and went to the machine and start playing pac man.

While you were playing, Yoosung was taking a video of you playing, He was cheering you but at the same time he was laughing at you. Both of you enjoyed playing, then yoosung went to a machine that is full of teddy bears inside. " Want one babe? " You nodded happily and waiting for him to get a teddy bear. " Babe! Look at that yellow one, It looks like you~ I want that one~ " He gulped and tried to get the yellow teddy bear.

Yoosung tried many times but he was able to get it. " AHA! For you babe~ " You were about to get the teddy bear from Yoosung-- " But first.. Gimme a kiss~ ( ˘ ³˘) ~ " You pouted but you still give your boyfriend a kiss on the lips. He giggled and gave you the bear, " I'll call him Yoosung Jr. " He laughed and patted your head. " So.. He's our son? " You nodded happily. " Look.. A basketball arcade~ Lets plaaaaaaaay~~ " He pulled me toward at the basketball machine.

" I'm going to challenge you babe~ p( Ò ‸ Ó)q " You shouted at him, " But.. Why?! щ(ಥДಥщ) " You laughed at his expression and giggled then you beg for him to challenge you. He sighed in relief and nodded, both of you started shooting. Both of you were enjoying shooting the ball from the ring, " What do i get if i win ? " Yoosung asked you while he was heavily panting, " How about a kiss everyday ~ ? " He smirked and nodded, " D-E-A-L ! " He shouted happily as he starts shooting fast. " Not Fair ! " You shoot many balls into the ring as fast as you can. As soon as the timer is done, both of you looked each other's score. Yoosung starts jumping happily, " WOHOOOOOOO ~ !! " You pouted and sobbed in the corner. " Not fair ~ ヽ(●゚'Д`゚●)ノ゚ " Yoosung kneeled down while he was lifting your chin. " Deal is a Deal babe~ " He winked at you and kissed your lips softly. You blushed and pouted.

" Idiot! ʕ ಡ ﹏ ಡ ʔ I love you ! " He laughed and smiled, " I love you too~ " Yoosung pulled you out from the arcade and starts pulling you to a game shop, " Lets buy a game to play later at home. " You nodded and giggled, You picked some horror and an adventure game. While Yoosung picked some online games like LOLOL, both of you purchased the game.

You and Yoosung went to your home to get your computer then both of you went to his apartment again. " Lets get prepared now~ " Yoosung poked you while he was smiling. You nodded and smiled on him, Both of you starts preparing both of your computer. " So.. What you wanna play first? " He asked, You smiled at him. " I downloaded LOLOL and i really wanna play with now with you. Please teach me Senpai~ "

Yoosung starts laughing while patting your head, " Fine fine, you've been wanting me to teach you to play LOLOL, so lets play it~ " You kissed him in the cheeks and chuckled. " Finally~ I've been waiting for this moment~ " Yoosung's phone start ringing and he answered it quickly.

" Hello~ Who is this stranger calling? " Yoosung greeted happily through the phone, he put it on loud speaker so i can hear it. " Yoosung, It's me Jumin Han. " You chuckled, " Sorry Jumin but Yoosung is busy, teaching me to play LOLOL~ " You heard Jumin's sighed. " Seriously? You too? " You nodded and answer happily. " Y-E-S! "

" I just called Yoosung to ask if V texted him. " Yoosung replied, " Nah, He haven't texted me. " Jumin sighed again, " Oh well, that's all for now. Enjoy playing. " Jumin ended the call.

You created an account on LOLOL then Yoosung started teaching you to play, Both of you were playing for many hours. Until Yoosung suddenly yawned, " Lets sleep now babe~ " You poked his cheeks. He nodded tiredly then you pulled him toward his room, you hugged him and leaned on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. " I wonder if my heartbeat stops.. " Yoosung starts being dramatic again. " If someday i disappeared.. Would you forget me? " You started sobbing quietly and pinch him. " You're being dramatic again, why would i forget you? "

He smiled when he heard what you said, " I L-O-V-E Y-O-U~ " He happily said, trying to cheer you up. You kissed his lips softly, " I love you too my childish boyfriend~ " He laughed at giggled, " I'm not the only one who's childish here~ " Both of you smiled and yawned.

" Good night. " Yoosung kissed your forehead and started sleeping.

" Good night Yoosung ~ " You kissed his nose and hugged him while you were falling asleep slowly.

~ End of Chapter 3 ~